• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

no response from seller after hes been paid

Sounds like beer thirty to me.

I recommend a beer summit.

I recommend people keep up with their message box when a deal is pending rather than drag someone through the coals publicly when their own inbox was full, which you should have known if you were trying to PM the seller to follow up with him. Seem like if he got a message through telling you your box was full after you finally cleaned it out, that he was making multiple efforts to contact you. Problem was you only got the one he sent after you cleared it out.

I also endorse Cranky's suggestion that you take a sale or purchase to email fairly quickly for the same reasons Cranky suggested and this thread proves.

Sorry if I put to fine a point on that kid but this thread seems unnecessary

I might be mistaken but your inbox will show a count for both in coming and sent PM's so to totally clear it out, you have to delete both in and out going PM's....or the count won't jive. Other words, you can clear out all of your incoming PM's and still not show your full 200 count.....unless you also clear out your sent PM's. I think I'm not cornfused anymore now :D

I might be mistaken but your inbox will show a count for both in coming and sent PM's so to totally clear it out, you have to delete both in and out going PM's....or the count won't jive.

Right Cranky it's total PMs incoming and outgoing. Doesn't matter which ones you delete

Why keep all those PMs? Select the ones you can't live without and download as csv or text file to your PC then delete the rest. Saves space in your inbox, this server, and may prevent the need for apologies and a beer summit.

Gents- This is how it's done. Moparparts (Don) listed a z-bar rebuild kit for sale. I pm'd him asking how he wants to get paid and does he take Paypal. He responded he does. I said great, send me an Invoice. He sends it, I pay it immediately and 3 days later I have the parts in my hand. Clear communication, both parties do what they have to, everybody is happy. Thanks Don. Thanks FBBO. And to all you great forum members, have a great Thanksgiving and enjoy the time you get to spend with your family and friends!!!! :eek:ccasion14:

yes Moparparts is a good seller there has been many that come on here and are looking for parts I just refer them to him ,good going Don

Not my place to judge. I think people should wait before jumping in on these threads. Even though reconciled first impressions are hard to change.

Last edited:
Just chalk it up to a miss understanding, take a few deep breaths, and then build a killer Mopar.

I recommend a beer summit.

I'll volunteer to be the mediator... they're buying...LOL...

- - - Updated - - -

also I would highly suggest to everyone buying anything off the W-W-W or FBBO even, always get an e-mail address & a contact phone number, with both peoples home &/or shipping address too, it can't hurt & shouldn't be an issue if both parties are on the up & up... good to see it all worked out, sometime a little patients is a good thing too...

yea...I was thinking "outside" contact info would be a help here as well

Gents- This is how it's done. Moparparts (Don) listed a z-bar rebuild kit for sale. I pm'd him asking how he wants to get paid and does he take Paypal. He responded he does. I said great, send me an Invoice. He sends it, I pay it immediately and 3 days later I have the parts in my hand. Clear communication, both parties do what they have to, everybody is happy. Thanks Don. Thanks FBBO. And to all you great forum members, have a great Thanksgiving and enjoy the time you get to spend with your family and friends!!!! :eek:ccasion14:

Yeah...but a z-bar is a Chevy part. Just what are you building???
The mopar name is torque shaft. :)

Hey Photon- I stand corrected. Torque you very much !!! LOL :laughing6:

Yeah...but a z-bar is a Chevy part. Just what are you building???
The mopar name is torque shaft. :)

Auto Transport Service
Back