• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

No room for turbos under the hood??

Hope you use it for racing only if you're driving on public highways you're screwed and can't wait to see a burnout video
Why would you think he's screwed,boost is fantastic on the street!! Boost can be adjusted to pump gas friendly clean beating the piss out of it,,,,,,if one wanted!

I think he is talking about a 3" pipe coming out of the exhaust inlet side of the turbo under the radiator support.
With lots of trial and error it should be possible. That pipe could be manipulated to any shape need be to make that transition. A nice oval shape should do. :thumbsup:

I am definitely looking forward to seeing the final product. Should be a sweet piece when finished

I mocked up a 3” going underneath the radiator yoke and it’s still above the k-member so it won’t be the lowest point.

Engine out to finish it up and weld up the motorplate mounts. I’ll rip out the original wiring while I have easy access as well.
5250B2B2-E869-41C4-934A-3455048BAC35.jpeg

What happened to the Superbird build Mike??? Did I miss something or is it still going?

You do some really Nice Clean work...

I'll be :popcorn: to see the final product...

Auto Transport Service
Back