• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nobody is going to be down for breakfast

chtampa

Local time
9:19 AM
Reaction score
It occurs to me that people are RIP'd here daily and the croaked person will never know it. Take a moment to do a early Obituary for your favorite Member.

Dear departed buddy of mine weirdly said not long before he dropped over at 50 from a heart attack "Nobody get's out alive".

I hope I make it to tomorrow. Getting my first Covid shot and coming home for a shot or two of my own serum. LOL

I was hoping that Nobody was the name of a rapper that I had never heard of.

***Edited for even funnier content: “Damn, I was hoping that Nobody was Kanye West’s real name.
Thank you, thank you. I’m here ‘til Friday. Don’t forget to tip your waitress.”

Last edited:
I thought you were talking about Terrence Hill. But he’s still kicking.
E8BFBE08-EBD9-46CF-906F-00DD75A4CA96.jpeg

Just a button. Not good enough for heaven, not bad enough for hell.

The dear departed @Kern Dog has left this worldly realm after a long and valiant battle to teach proper spelling, grammar, and syntax to the great unwashed masses of Mopar fanatics and aficionados. The deceased was buried face down with his autographed dictionary/thesaurus and favorite white shorts pulled up to his ears as he was often pictured on FBBO. Eulogy was provided by 426HemiChick and pallbearers were provided by a local Mustang club.
:p
:poke:
:lol:

Last edited:
***Edited for even funnier content: “Damn, I was hoping that Nobody was Kanye West’s real name.
Thank you, thank you. I’m here ‘til Friday. Don’t forget the o tip your waitress.”

:rofl:, you mean I'm here all week:luvplace:

Auto Transport Service
Back