• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

noobie from ontario

corunna bird

Local time
2:51 AM
Reaction score
hey,just registered i will send some pics of 69 roadrunner that i am working on while i wait for my challenger to come back from the body shop.
thx bruce

welcome to the site post up your photos of both we like car **** :headbang:

welcome to FBBO , I'm kind of partial to mainly 68-70 RR's myself...

yes 20 minutes south of Barrie, bunch of Mopar guys around here...welcome to the site....Tom

Welcome aboard, lots of great folks here!

Welcome the Frozen North

Greetings from Florida from my 69 Roadrunner :grin:..

hey,just registered i will send some pics of 69 roadrunner that i am working on while i wait for my challenger to come back from the body shop.
thx bruce

Hey Corunna Bird -

Your Challenger going to be Silver ? Was out at Rich's Body Shop and saw a beautiful

Silver Challenger on the rack....

In town at St Germain and there is a 197x green challenger that got hit in the front..Was a write off but man not really in my opinion.. would be a great by back before auction...

hey 68er yeah thats my challenger.richie does an awesome job,i hope the smashed challenger wasn't norms rt/se? your going to do your dart? richie said you have a charger. im also starting my 69RR do have any plans for the charger?

hey im having trouble uploading pics,file size to big does anybody know how to fix this?im not computer savy

hey im having trouble uploading pics,file size to big does anybody know how to fix this?im not computer savy

Open your pics in Paint and resave with new name as jpeg and it will be considerably smaller...

Hope that helps

Auto Transport Service
Back