• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Introduction

Wilco404

Local time
9:30 AM
Reaction score
Hello All. I hope to learn a lot from everyone, and currently own a 1972 Plymouth RoadRunner GTX in Tor-Red which my wife calls pumpkin and a 1970 Dodge Challenger Convertible in Plum Crazy. Working on a longer-term goal of a 73-74 Charger. This mopar madness is expensive! One has to admire the styling, grace, function and power of these machines and some should be considered works of art. While we are updating the cars and drive them when possible my friends call them vampire cars and they don't do rain, dirt or extended bright sun shine.

Welcome from Illinois!! Photos of all your Mopars are requested and appreciated. Glad to have you in the group!

Welcome from the central coast of Cal.

IMG_3551.jpeg

welcome to FBBO let’s see some pics of those mopars

The challenger needs replacement inside door panels due to the current panels are badly cracked. We just completed cleaning and repairing the seats and sanding - painting the back panels. The Roadrunner needs additional springs or a tie wire to reinforce bottoming out front seats and the steering is too loose so most likely need a new power steering gear. Overall the cars are in very good, if not excellent condition. Challenger has AC and thinking about adding Vintage Air to RR but hope this doesn’t hurt the value.

1688259060878.png
nice rides and I love that plum crazy :lol:

Welcome aboard from the Pacific Northwest, nice stable you have there. 3rd gen Chargers rock and have very good aerodynamics right off the assembly line. Early B bodies rock and I always say if it weren’t for the early B bodies the 3rd gen’s might not have arrived.

IMG_0672.jpeg

IMG_0525.jpeg

IMG_0501 (2).jpeg

DSCF9006.jpeg

DSCF9007.jpeg

DSCF9014.jpeg

IMG_0255.jpeg

IMG_0223.jpeg

IMG_0228.jpeg

IMG_0227.jpeg

Nice stable of MoPar HP & colors

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras