• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD NOS 69 Sport Satellite/GTX deck lid finish panels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nacho-RT74

Local time
6:00 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi... I'm a new member here but not new on Mopar world and boards

I have been taking pics and classifying the NOS deck lid finish panels to 69 sport satellites ( will work to GTXs with small finish mods ) I found locally and what were sent to USA MO, from Venezuela, to be sold and shipped from there.

to be sold in more less $600 each, except some exceptions what could be less ( $300-400 ) or more ( $700-800 ). Contact for specific price with the number of panel you see on album

EVERY PRICE INCLUDING SHIPPING FROM MO

Or whatever says the ebay auctions If I don't close straight sales here on the boards is posted

NONE OF THEM is on PRISTINE conditions to a TRAILER QUEEN CAR, if you ask me ( I'm VERY VERY critical with this ), but some of them are really close to that, and pits are allmost unnoticeable, unless a close up

They still have the original boxes ( except one ), althought not in perfect conditions.

PICS OF EACH PIECE:

http://imageshack.us/g/822/img1233r.jpg/

every front view panel begins a new series of pics of same panel ( one pic didn't came out, but is not important, is a rear view which is perfect ). I didn't take pics of the GOODS because is OBVIOUS being NOS they are shine and perfect finish, but took pics of the BAD SPOTS which is what will determinate the final price.

NUMBERS 11 AND 12 ARE ON SALE PENDING

REMEMBER NOS DOESN'T MEAN PRISTINE, JUST NEVER USED... shame for these panels they apparently got wet by long time

even the badly pitted ones look awesome, shame the pits!

There are 2 NOS 70 Plymouth B body lower grilles what needs to be refinished on argent ( bad storaging and sharpie mark of the PN ). One of them is pending

http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/upload2/7375702-IMG_1165.JPG

MONEY ORDER PAYMENT PREFFERED.

Last edited by a moderator:
these NOS panels are in my possession and I will be the shipper of them to you from my place in missouri .

Attachments

• nos lid panel.jpg
    nos lid panel.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 1,773
numbers 11, 12 and 3 are sold and being shipped or even already delivered.

waiting to hear from you guys ;)

numbers 11, 12 and 3 are sold and being shipped or even already delivered.

waiting to hear from you guys ;)

BTW, the pic posted bty Stuart WASN'T ONE OF THE BEST ONES, it was just one randomly removed from its box, cleaned and pictured. It has some pits but I BET YOU CAN'T SEE THEM... Really even the ones with small pits look REALLY NICE LIKE THAT ONE. You'll forgett the pits once mounted for looooong time

another customer satisfied with number 5 delivered.

Remember guys, numbers 3, 5, 11 and 12 are already sold.

next one in best conditions is number 6 if you ask me... just giving a sugestion

Be part of the happy customer's list!

number 6 is priced $670 SHIPPED, which is IMHO the best one, no pits just couple of ALLMOST INVISIBLE cracks.

rest are way cheaper! just ask, send an offer and we can get a deal

:eusa_dance:

Honestly by this time I thought could get sold maybe 7 or 8 of them. My worst expectation was maybe selling one monthly or month and a half. And I know I'm not selling really expensive.

I can take an offer for the full 10 pieces still available, from a reseller if you plan to resell.

Offers via PM please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back