• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD NOS 69 Sport Satellite/GTX deck lid finish panels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still available...
ON SALE AGAIN... 15% off up to dec 24!

Come on! give your Christmass present to your car ;)

Can you tell me which ones are still available??

I think i might try one.

Thanks

PLEASE TAKE IN MIND THE FIRST POST about panel conditions statement:

NONE OF THEM is on PRISTINE conditions to a TRAILER QUEEN CAR, if you ask me ( I'm VERY VERY critical with this ), but some of them are really close to that, and pits are allmost unnoticeable, unless a close up

and

REMEMBER NOS DOESN'T MEAN PRISTINE, JUST NEVER USED... shame for these panels they apparently got wet by long time

even the badly pitted ones look awesome, shame the pits!

DEFINITELLY LOWERING PRICES, NO MORE SEASON OFFERS

to be sold in more less $450 each, except some exceptions what could be less ( $250-350 ), and number 6 wich in my opinion is the best of the ones availables in $620

tail panel

what do you have left? can yiu post new pics? could not get pic link to work

working on post on a new hosting... imageshack is not anymore free and is not working for unregistered ppl

3, 4, 5, 11 and 12 are sold

number 6 is theorically sold too, but seller refused initially the item on delivery due a missunderstood on description by him, thinking on shipper damage. Working on ship it again to same buyer once he noticed made a mistake.

Note on payments.

to keep the lowered prices, panel payment must be made on paypal to me as a GIFT, to save fees, and Shipping must be sent as Money Order to Stuart.

Shipping is $30, and need to be added to the price. Not anymore included on price quote.

- - - Updated - - -

new album to panels:

http://postimg.org/my.php?gallery=2rr8th70

remember the ones already sold

My name is Jerry, im new to this so i don't know how to contact anyone, but im interested in one of the trunk finish panels that NACHO_74 has, so could someone help me get in touch with him or if he himself see's this podting, please contact me, thank you.

Last edited:
Hi,im very interested in one of these panels, thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

No, i can't find sny information at sll

Last edited by a moderator:
Im looking for one, i will make you a nice offer, rocky001,

Hi my name is jerry im very interested in the tail finish panel please contact me at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back