• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD NOS 69 Sport Satellite/GTX deck lid finish panels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember guys, just two left, and they are being sold in several places, not just here!

I am definitely interested, BUT it would be nice to hear from some of your satisfied customers as to what they thought of the quality and fit of this piece.

I can only speak for the one i bought and I'm glad i did. The piece is not aftermarket but NOS,so the fit should be as original. The quality was very good and is as close to perfect as possible. What you have to remember is to find one in decent condition is very difficult and restoration when a panel has pits is expensive. A repo can run 800 dollars and I've seen perfect NOS advertised at way more. The people who you are dealing with are excellent. My only complaint is the manner in which it was shipped as in how it was boxed but mine arrived intact and undamaged. Now if he only had front grills.......

I am definitely interested, BUT it would be nice to hear from some of your satisfied customers as to what they thought of the quality and fit of this piece.
Hi! sorry it took so long to reply, but have being REALLY bussy and with problems on PC ( still )

you can check all the thread and several customers posted their opinions and even pics, included from UK. Nobody posted a bad feedback about these. When just NOS can do, even with details. Fitment and quality is THE SAME you would find on any ORIGINAL replacement part, not aftermarket. So your these deals could be the same than back in the days.

Remember I'm offering NOS, not aftermarket replacement. And I think priced accordlingly.

Last edited:
My only complaint is the manner in which it was shipped as in how it was boxed but mine arrived intact and undamaged. Now if he only had front grills.......

SORRY! didn't know about some complaint with package! ( aside of the original box ) will work on that, tahnks to warn me

Front grill... mmmm don't think so, not from my side at least... they weren't available in Vzla... ALTHOUGH there is a 68 GTX here with 69 Satellite grill. But I think 69 SS grill is diff from the regular Satellite... right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back