• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD NOS driver quarter 71 roadrunner

Status
Not open for further replies.

racerkilla

Local time
2:21 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a driver side nos rear quarter for a 71 roadrunner. It is very clean with mininum surface rust here and there from its age. I am asking 1000. I prefer not to ship. I am located in 12748 NY. I paid over 600 a side for my amd quarters a few months ago with fitment issues when I did not own this panel.

I also have some brand of quarter skins for a 71. They are surface rust from sitting but would work good for patches or use full panels still.

IMG_2572.JPG IMG_2574.JPG IMG_2575.JPG IMG_2576.JPG IMG_2577.JPG IMG_2578.JPG

That's a great price. Most NOS are twice that price it will sell easily.

Your inbox is full
It's probably gone by now..
Hit me up if it's still around

I also have a set of those old aftermarket quarters that I bought back in the late 90's for $1,100.

Ugh...good for patches, which is my plan for mine.

GLWS, as other's said, you have a really nice piece there.

I still have all 3 pieces.. I have 2-3 people interested in the quarter but nothing set.. Im not trying to get rich off it. I have close to my asking price in it. I had to buy everything to get the 4 speed parts and rears etc. I would of personally installed it on my car I am building but just did amd full back in decemeber.. Would of never guessed run across this part 45 mins from my house

That's a great price. Most NOS are twice that price it will sell easily.
Yea, There is one listed on my facebook marketplace for 1900 with more rust, Last one I saw in Carlisle was close to that as well. Hope someone will buy it and use it. I would of but already did amd quarters a few months ago on my 71

More pictures of it dry today. Very minor surface rust in the front lower as shown in pictures. 100

IMG_2586.JPG IMG_2587.JPG IMG_2588.JPG IMG_2590.JPG IMG_2591.JPG IMG_2592.JPG IMG_2593.JPG IMG_2594.JPG IMG_2595.JPG IMG_2596.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back