• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nos early A/G switch

QuickBpBp

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:08 AM
Reaction score
You don't see these come up to often. I wonder what the final sale price was... Neat piece and hard to find for an early A/G car. I have had to rear defrost switch like this and still have some Nos rear window switches like this for B-body wagons... Don't mind all the sales pitches that the ones reproduced are wrong... Most know this type was used early and not through the 71 model year.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1971-72-NOS-Air-Grabber-Switch-B-Body-GTX-Road-Runner-3488238-Charger-71-R-T-RT-/233353678399?hash=item3654f68e3f:g:X7gAAOSwqwhdjs8t&nma=true&si=u4D7LGQii5roXWwzppAngoVFAM0%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I have one of those, not nos tho. Had the car in the 80's and before I sold the car I removed the switch because it had a broke nipple on the back. I replaced the switch with a new 70 model switch with the red handle. That switch is still in the car. My friend now owns the car.

Auto Transport Service
Back