• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND NOS Exhaust Tip for '69 GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.

68BabyBlue

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:16 AM
Reaction score
I am looking for an assembly line original exhaust tip for my '69 GTX. The newer versions have different contours than the originals. The flared tip on the original measures 3", on the newer part it is 3-1/2". The inlet on the original measures 2-1/4" long, on the newer piece it is 2-1/2" long, and is contoured differently where it meets the main barrel area. The attached pictures shows the difference - the piece I'm looking for is on the right, 1972 NOS, the one on the left is 1982 NOS. Will also consider excellent used, if you have one. Part number 2883826 on both versions.
exhaust tips.jpg

I don’t have a pair , I have a small one and a large one ,the small on the right is the small one and the left one is larger than
Right flared is 3” and the inlet 2”1/4
Left flared is 3”1/2 and the inlet 2”1/2
am sending the original bill from dealership

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

The piece with the 3" flare and 2-1/4" inlet is the one I'm looking for. Would you be willing to sell it separately? I don't need the packaging or paperwork. I already have a set of the 3-1/2" flare pieces with paperwork, which I'm selling at Carlisle, don't want to pay for another one. Thanks for the good information. Please send a price if you are interested.

The piece with the 3" flare and 2-1/4" inlet is the one I'm looking for. Would you be willing to sell it separately? I don't need the packaging or paperwork. I already have a set of the 3-1/2" flare pieces with paperwork, which I'm selling at Carlisle, don't want to pay for another one. Thanks for the good information. Please send a price if you are interested.
Yes I will sell you the 3”flare and 2”1/4 inlet
$300. + shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back