• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

nos headlight bezels 74 roadrunner

greasemonkey

Local time
2:58 AM
Reaction score
just thought i would ask to see what new headlight bezels might be worth? they are for a 74 roadrunner. they are still in the factory boxes but are opened. i have 2 good sets for my car and im putting together a driver and dont need show quality pieces. im thinking i could offset some money for other parts i need.

Got pics? I might be interested if the price is right for me.

I Might be interested as well!

I've seen NOS sets "listed" at $300 to $400 or so, but I've never seen a pair sell at that price.

photo 1.JPGphoto 2.JPG
i dont want toturn this post into a for sale post but i would accept a good offer. the boxes are pretty well shot but there isnt a mark on the bezels.

Hey Greasemonkey! Just want to say thanks for selling me the Headlight Bezels and thank-you again for making the purchase a great experience. It was a pleasure doing business with you and good luck with your car. I have installed the bezels and they look great. See attached Photo.
Thanks Again!
IMG_1901[1].jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1902[1].jpg
    IMG_1902[1].jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 225
Those look good, glad you got them for your ride!

Hey Greasemonkey..can you tell me where you purchased the nos bezels please? They look great and I'd like to contact whatever manufacturer you purchased them from. Too bad I saw your post long after you already sold the bezels...

...clearly not knowing what NOS means....

new old stock (nos)...means it's factory boxed, made by Chrysler parts probably as spares or such for dealers and body shops to keep on hand. lots of times the parts went unused, got put on the shelf, and forgotten. NOS parts are tough to come by, and once they're used (as above), there's one less set in the world.

sjd

Auto Transport Service
Back