• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD NOS MTSC Micrometer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slantsixdan

Local time
5:09 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Here's a snazzy gold outside micrometer, new in box, as awarded for perfect performance in the Chrysler Master Technician Service Conference program. Year of issue unknown; educated guess puts it in the '64-'74 timeframe. $39 + postage from Seattle, WA, USA—send me a PM.

MTSC_Caliper_1.jpg

MTSC_Caliper_2.jpg

I was in the 1969 Chrysler meet at SLC UT. I need the shipping to 83401 {Idaho Falls, IDAHO] Thanks

tdemo43, I'm adding you to the lineup on this item. Thanks for your interest; will let you know.

So, do you want me pay you or what?? I was a part of this program 50 years ago. are you selling me the mike??? I don"t understand what's going on??

Here's how this (always) works: A seller puts up an ad. The first person to respond with serious interest gets priority. If that person decides not to buy, the next person to respond gets a chance. And so on. In this case, the first serious interest came by PM (which is the right way to have these discussions...just like it said in the ad, "send me a PM") at 6:12AM on Feb 10. The next serious interest came on Feb 10 at 8:10PM. Then came your interest, which should've been in a PM but wasn't, on Feb 12 at 9:11AM. You don't get to cut in line by shouting; you will have to be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back