• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not a typical 68 Charger

Making slow progress but still progress. PCM, engine, power rack and coolant pump wiring complete.

IMG_5963.jpeg

IMG_5976.jpeg

Great work. The wiring alone is a huge accomplishment, that was quick!

would a Charger Power Bulge clear the engine?

I don’t think so but will know more once I get the front clip back on the car. Probably going with a new style demon scoop. Speedcore did it on one of their cars and looked okay.

Got the rickstanks stainless tank in last night. Flat to get it off the ground and into the car

IMG_6005.jpeg

IMG_6006.jpeg

More wiring progress. Getting close to having almost all of the core wiring done. Exterior lighting and miscellaneous loose ends will still be in my future.

IMG_6043.jpeg

IMG_6047.jpeg

Have not settled on a type of muffler yet so I stopped at the tank.

IMG_6122.jpeg

I don’t think so but will know more once I get the front clip back on the car. Probably going with a new style demon scoop. Speedcore did it on one of their cars and looked okay.
I made this hood for my 70 Charger R/T. I had a damaged 71 Charger R/T hood so I cut the bulge area out of the wrecked 71 hood and grafted it into a 70 Charger hood.

20200608_202857.jpg

20200608_202801.jpg

20200608_202845.jpg

20200608_202906.jpg

I don’t know if I’m going to like it or not but man your skills are awesome and if nobody respects that they can go to hell lol. Can’t wait to see it completed.

Chargervert- that is a great job grafting on the scoop. Large flat panels like that are a pain to weld on and not warp the crap out of.
70chargerrt- thanks. I know it won’t be everyone’s cup of tea but I am hoping it works and looks as good as I have it in my head.

Just found this and drooled...er read though the entire thing. Beautiful work man, do you have a shop? Or just a home hobby expert lol.

Auto Transport Service
Back