• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not another one!

Dropping like flies out east. Not looking good for the future of the sport.

Atleast it is just for sale and didn't just close up shop. Our local track was just bought by a couple drag racers themselves with some cash to keep it going and most likely get better. Sometimes getting the business man outta the equation and getting someone with some brains and an interest in the sport can be good.

Sold for $155,000 in 2005 and now for sale for 8 million? There's gotta be a story there.

Sold for $155,000 in 2005 and now for sale for 8 million? There's gotta be a story there.

GREED? Lol.....maybe he feels its worth way more with a guaranteed schedule full of events.

Good news is the land isn’t worth near that much, so they’re clearly selling a profitable business.

I got an email regarding this today.
Sorry for how I'm presenting this. It's the only way I could figure how to do it on my phone.

Screenshot_20190605-160647_Email.jpg Screenshot_20190605-160741_Email.jpg Screenshot_20190605-160717_Email.jpg Screenshot_20190605-160750_Email.jpg

Hope it can stay open & they get a buyer/new ownership
that doesn't bail, that's in it for long term

(business/property seems like it went way up in value, that may be it's saving grace)

450 acres & a thriving race facility, for $8,000,000

or hopefully not try to make it a housing tract or strip-mall property
that either, never gets built, like so many out here, all did...

Picture order is 1,3,2,4.
Sorry

Hope it can stay open & they get a buyer/new ownership
that doesn't bail, that's in it for long term

(business/property seems like it went way up in value, that may be it's saving grace)

450 acres & a thriving race facility, for $8,000,000

or hopefully not try to make it a housing tract or strip-mall property
that either, never gets built, like so many out here, all did...
Hopefully it remains as is.
Now that Island dragway pissed me off, I need to travel a bit further.

Auto Transport Service
Back