• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nuther Canuck 65 update

hemiEssex

Local time
4:14 PM
Reaction score
Well here she is as of yesterday. Pretty much all of the aluminum is pitted badly so I decided to straighten, sand and paint the grill and bezels until I can afford to buy a better grill. Actually I carried the satin black them to the hood, grill, rocker panel moulding centers, spears etc. and she looks pretty mean. The bodyshop guy put the the hood scoop about three inches to far ahead. He says he will not change it as it was not his fault so I will have to live with it as I do not want to pay to have it all redone again (hood had some wows in it, scoop was reinforced with metal so it could be molded on). Most people do not notice it. What do you guys think of the look now?
coronetFebruary001-1.jpg

Rear end
coronetFebruary003.jpg

under hood. Just ready for some additional plumbing and wiring and then fire in the hole!
coronetFebruary005.jpg

Interior bezels all rechromed and detailed, gonna put my moon tach right about there!
coronetFebruary006.jpg

cheers
Steve

Looks good, I always liked body colour wheels on some cars. What do you think a black 5 spoke would look like? I would move the coil, it caught my eye first and distracts from the engine. Hood looks OK to me.

Looks good, I always liked body colour wheels on some cars. What do you think a black 5 spoke would look like? I would move the coil, it caught my eye first and distracts from the engine. Hood looks OK to me.

I'm moving the coil on my 70 RR by using a repo six-pack bracket which puts it down along the PS valve cover.Best source I've found for the bracket is here:

http://www.rocketresto.com/

catalogue is here:

http://www.rocketresto.com/files/Catalog.pdf

They also ship through USPS so no outrageous brokerage fees when it arrives at your door.

Auto Transport Service
Back