• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oak island

ESOXER

Local time
4:23 PM
Reaction score
Anyone else addicted to this show? I might just be weird.

Millions of dollars punching holes in the earth and they found pieces of wood and buttons....lol

I watch it every week hoping to see something, lol....

Well it’s been 2-3 yrs(?) with History Channel funding; bout time for some real results. Of course “finding Hitler” is on 2nd year.

I watched the first two seasons, but when it went nowhere with their false drama, I stopped. If I'm flipping around the channels and just happen to catch it, I'll watch it for a couple minutes and then move on.

image.jpg

Oh Joke Island, is just a hoax.

Watch the 8 mins show a couple days ahead, First Look I think it’s called, shows the highlights.

I watched the first two seasons, but when it went nowhere with their false drama, I stopped. If I'm flipping around the channels and just happen to catch it, I'll watch it for a couple minutes and then move on.
Im tired of the false drama as well.
So now I watch Street outlaws.

I watched it at the beginning and it drew me in.
That is the deal here. --Get the viewer to come back to feed the advertisers that feed the producers that feed viewers, etc.

I just watched hunting Hitler for the first time it's good but I'm a ww2 buff I've been avoiding it trying to stop tv shows but I'm reviving from surgery so I'm screwed, better than street outlaws. Those guys are fake!

Millions of dollars punching holes in the earth and they found pieces of wood and buttons....lol

I watch it every week hoping to see something, lol....

Justin,isn't that something like moonshiners where they hide from the law but are on national TV ?:rolleyes:

Those guys have been jacking off forever, their never going to finish.

Consider this; the show is filmed a year ahead of time. If they ever find anything of substance you'll hear about it in the news.

Consider this; the show is filmed a year ahead of time.

No, its only filmed a few months before it airs. But your point is valid that you'd hear it in the news. HOWEVER, even more viewers would then tune in to see just how they found it.

I watch it religiously but my brother, who is a pirate nut and somewhat of an expert, says that pirates would NEVER have buried treasure. They were a true democracy who "elected" their captains and shared the spoils based on their particular ranks in the crew. No bounty would have been left intact to bury, it would have been split up amongst the crew and promptly spent on booze and whores.

Watch the series "Black Sails". Though partially fictional it gives a good portrayal of pirate life.

Auto Transport Service
Back