• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oak island

FDR has to figure in the ending somehow????

I'm addicted to The Curse of Oak Island as well. The only criticism I have is trying to endure the narrator repeating every story for the millionth time, or him trying to hook the viewers with endless "scenarios" and "what ifs".

I'm addicted to The Curse of Oak Island as well. The only criticism I have is trying to endure the narrator repeating every story for the millionth time, or him trying to hook the viewers with endless "scenarios" and "what ifs".

This is all they have to bring you back. You come back--they get paid. It is a business.

Yup I’m hooked to, must be the inner treasure hunter. Lol, I really hope they find something to shut my wife up for giving me grief for watching a show that goes nowhere
:rofl:

The show can be summed up in 5 repetitive sentences.....

Season 1: They lure you in with tales of treasure. Swamps are drained, holes are dug, holes are drilled, lots of talk and dramatic music, but they come up empty.

Season 2: They lure you in with tales of treasure. Swamps are drained, holes are dug, holes are drilled, lots of talk and dramatic music, but they come up empty.

Season 3: They lure you in with tales of treasure. Swamps are drained, holes are dug, holes are drilled, lots of talk and dramatic music, but they come up empty.

Season 4: They lure you in with tales of treasure. Swamps are drained, holes are dug, holes are drilled, lots of talk and dramatic music, but they come up empty.

Season 5: They lure you in with tales of treasure. Swamps are drained, holes are dug, holes are drilled, lots of talk and dramatic music, but they come up empty.

At least they are indeed making progress. Which is from season one to season five.:)
They are counting the "treasure" found that the advertisers bless them with.

I'm going to go out on a limb, but I think next season will go pretty much like this....

You'll be lured in with tales of treasure. Swamps will be drained, holes will be dug, holes will be drilled, there will be lots of talk and dramatic music, but they come up empty. Again.

I'm going to go out on a limb, but I think next season will go pretty much like this....

You'll be lured in with tales of treasure. Swamps will be drained, holes will be dug, holes will be drilled, there will be lots of talk and dramatic music, but they come up empty. Again.
:lol:
tell us how you really think...

There has to be some sort of pay off, sooner or later
hell the $$$/funding will dry up sooner or later,
if they don't find something of significance & soon
or it's just another failed Heraldo Rivera Al Capone's vault episode... :drama:

Hey, that was supposed to be a secret.

And repeat as many times as necessary .

or it's just another faile Heraldo Rivera Al Capone's vault episode... :drama:

0306943d6477b34a3c59f1d7e3fcdfcb--bingo-quotes-dolores.jpg

Season 1: They lure you in with tales of treasure. Swamps are drained, holes are dug, holes are drilled, lots of talk and dramatic music, but they come up empty.

Season 2: They lure you in with tales of treasure. Swamps are drained, holes are dug, holes are drilled, lots of talk and dramatic music, but they come up empty.

Season 3: They lure you in with tales of treasure. Swamps are drained, holes are dug, holes are drilled, lots of talk and dramatic music, but they come up empty.

Season 4: They lure you in with tales of treasure. Swamps are drained, holes are dug, holes are drilled, lots of talk and dramatic music, but they come up empty.

Season 5: They lure you in with tales of treasure. Swamps are drained, holes are dug, holes are drilled, lots of talk and dramatic music, but they come up empty.
This kind of sums it up with the rebuild of my car. Maybe the History channel can make a show in my garage and I can receive royalties to finnish the car. I am starting season three this spring.

Season 1: They lure you in with tales of having fun driving the car. Fuel Lines are drained, holes are drilled , holes are filled, lots of shop talk and dramatic music, but I come up at the end of the day with nothing but a car still in need of repair on jack stands.

Last edited:

That was the WORST! I was pumped for nothing. Lol

hmmmmmm...how did you get your user name????? LOL ( insert poke in the ribs emoticon)...............................MO

Keep in mind, unless it is all fake,( remember they do have an artifact museum) they are finding things in their drillings , that are of human origin that have been scientifically dated to be of the time period that they are looking for. Besides that, what else are you going to watch on TV? Richard Rawlings and Street Outlaws ?? LOL.............................MO

My daughter loves the show. I watch it because I'm here. My wife can tell them we know where the Money Pit is. She said it's in the garage and it's yellow.

Auto Transport Service
Back