• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Odd option Super Bee

YY1

Local time
12:46 AM
Reaction score
Take a look at this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...813207924&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

From what I can see of the build sheet (which doesn't exactly match "mymopar.com"), there are no codes for "auto speed control" or body side molding. I've never seen cruise on a Bee, and I've never seen side molding on a tail stripe car. There is, however, a pic of the simulated scoop on the quarter, which shows a specially shaped filler to close the gap between the molding and the depression.

Still a damn nice car, and I'd sure own it (although that side molding might have to go).

(I did see pics of a 70 Bee that supposedly had factory power windows. Never seen another one. Anyone else?)(Anyone seen a non-Charger 69-70 B body with a sunfoof?)

I'd be willing to bet the side moldings and the cruise were both dealer add-ons when the car was new.
Yeah, the dudes in the polyester suits used to do such things to our cars...

That's one of my favorite color combinations, and like MoparEd said, I'd be willing to bet the side molding at least is a dealer or body shop add on. I can't remember how many of that exact molding I put on back in the day.

BIGX.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back