• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

# of units built

STK1217

Local time
7:34 PM
Reaction score
I am trying to find out how many 1967 Chargers were built with the 440 Auto (floor shift)combination and what it is worth. It is in fair condition and untouched with it's hubcaps still in place. I have attached a photo of the fender tag if that will help.

Thanks Mario

Fender Tag.png

528 with that combination if research is correct. I have taken notes from other sources and cannot verify the accuracy of this. More photos would be required to give a estimate of value. Unseen I would say between 3500 and 5000 if fair condition. To many variables unseen.

I thought it was closer to 600.

There have been a few sold or for sale in the last few years.

I think there's one on ebay right now.

Value is not what you'd think for a super low production factory 440 car.

I personally like them but some don't.

Some will dispute it but the 440 in the 67 is not a magnum. I have seen some with 440 magnum fender badges that the owners swear are original but cannot verify it. If they were true magnums that would raise the value of the cars. 66 and 67 models are not as desirable and do not have the Charger look made popular in movies and TV. My wife prefers the look of her 66 as well as the interior. That full length console and rear bucket seats is very cool.!

Will get some pictures downloaded tomorrow.

The stock Carb and air cleaner are in the back, I have more if you need them.

Thanks Mario

charger 1.png charger 8.png charger 5.png charger 2.png

Id like to make you an offer on this car please send me a message so we can exchange numbers

Some will dispute it but the 440 in the 67 is not a magnum. I have seen some with 440 magnum fender badges that the owners swear are original but cannot verify it. If they were true magnums that would raise the value of the cars. 66 and 67 models are not as desirable and do not have the Charger look made popular in movies and TV. My wife prefers the look of her 66 as well as the interior. That full length console and rear bucket seats is very cool.!
Every site with '67 Charger specs lists the available 440 as the Magnum. And why wouldn't have Dodge put the 440 Magnum in the Charger, their Premium Personal Luxury/Performance car? After all, it was standard in the GTX, and the Charger was not exactly marketed as a Polara-substitute for taking the kids to school and grabbing groceries....

http://www.automobile-catalog.com/curve/1967/632315/dodge_charger_rt_440_v-8_magnum_torqueflite.html

Had a buddy back in the day that had a 67 Copper inside and out. Beautiful car - 440 Mag. Yeah it was legit.

Auto Transport Service
Back