• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

********** Official Notice ***********

Moparfiend

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:55 AM
Reaction score
1. I am not be very bright :)

2. I do indeed have a FSM!

Just in case I post another question on the forum.

All in all...nada comprehendhey..

We try to give the elderly a free pass every now and again.:poke:

:lol:

A FSM would be handy but I would get a car first.

We are all in the same boat ! It seems like I hit 38 years ago and it started then I hit 45 and it’s like can you please repeat that. Then the I don’t play well with idiots kicked in and my give a darn went south after I realized I’m the sane one .. All good here !

What came 1st...the FSM or the car? I have FSM's for cars I don't have anymore...anyone want an FSM for Chrysler Concorde/ Eagle Vision/Dodge Intrepid?

Some of the auto store manuals (not factory literature) are funny, look up how to remove dash only to find: "1. Remove dash."

Don't need fsm book when we all have each other. May I remind everyone that books are not always correct.

What came 1st...the FSM or the car?

For me the FSM for a 1969 Fury III came first before I found the car. I would read through it on the hopper!! It actually kept me on track when looking to stick to what I really wanted. I was tempted by earlier [66-68 and 70 to 72] and later Fury models but I knew if I bought one of the others I would not be 100% happy.

Don't need fsm book when we all have each other. May I remind everyone that books are not always correct.
I would rather trust a FSM. It was written by the people that designed and built these machines. They are not always perfect or correct but oftentimes forum and Facebook information is a million miles off.

I would rather trust a FSM. It was written by the people that designed and built these machines.

But they were mostly written before the cars made the assembly line and, later, the road. That's why experience is often better than the book.

And some of them give plenty of details...but then just when I'm looking for more detail on something it's lacking..

But they were mostly written before the cars made the assembly line and, later, the road. That's why experience is often better than the book.
But at least written with people with half a brain. I have read some stupid answers to simple questions on the internet.

Last edited:
The people who designed the car gave tech info to the guys who wrote the manuals. You'll often see stuff on the cars that isn't in the manual due to running changes in the engineering department and on the assembly line.

Auto Transport Service
Back