• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OH **** Handle

Tony 69

Local time
8:01 PM
Reaction score
Been thinking about where and how to make and mount an oh **** handle for my 69 RR.
I’ve got a bench seat and would like some more control other than just the steering wheel. Gets slippery and roudy sometimes. Somewhere for my left hand to hold on to.
Has anybody done or seen this? Pics or suggestions would be great!

Been thinking about where and how to make and mount an oh **** handle for my 69 RR.
I’ve got a bench seat and would like some more control other than just the steering wheel. Gets slippery and roudy sometimes. Somewhere for my left hand to hold on to.
Has anybody done or seen this? Pics or suggestions would be great!
Tell her to slow down in the corners a little bit.

I have foot brace and knee pad for my left leg on my autocross car, but the only OS bar is a factory thing on the passenger side. I couldn't drive that car on a course with only one hand. The four point harness pretty much keeps my fat *** in place.

BeeJesus handle gets used a lot in the Hellcat. One on the drivers side now too. When this gets figured out I’ll put one in the 69.

So it wasn’t going fast in the corners. I pulled off from the light turning left and accidentally () broke traction. Don’t know if I caught a rut or what but when it got loose I left off the gas. About threw me out the window! That lap belt didn’t help at all. And I REALLY thought hard about tossing my 23 year old the keys again. Maybe next time just burn through and keep ‘em spinning?
I’ll have to try. But need that handle!

You are supposed to drive with both hands on the wheel.

Never.... One hand on the wheel and one on the shifter...
Yeah, at least til all the shifting is done.
Left hand then goes out the window and rests atop the side view mirror, "cool breeze" style.

Moen makes "oh ****" handles for bathrooms. Maybe screw one to your door or dashboard?
IK8-V1_ev8Aq0zJJNVOjKIdrRhDr1exnT2DruNOtxt-SpYKo-A.jpg
:carrot: :rofl:

Auto Transport Service
Back