• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oh well...........

Is it against the law to burn an american flag in America,should be

Is it against the law to burn an american flag in America,should be
No it's not and it shouldn't be against the law for obvious reasons.....but I believe anyone who does burn one for any other reason except that's it worn out is an asshole.

x2. There's a Boy Scout ceremony where they retire flags and burn them in ceremony. That's the only situation where I would say it's accepted. Of course, freedom of speech and all that, it's not against the law.

I cant beleive ,people are allowed in your country and then burn your flag.pisses me off

I wonder if its legal in their nation to burn their own nation's flag. Poor fools don't even know what their missing. It aint perfect over here aint no place i'd rather come home to.

if they want to burn our flag, they should wrap themselves in it first...

I saw this on utube the other day ,were people i think in Arizona were burning the American flag ,and there were some vietnam vets there also,and the police said they would be arrested if they tryed to stop the burning of your flag ??????

If you want to burn the Flag in our country out of hate, get a Pass port and Visa, and go to another country to your liking and change your citizenship.

The Border patrol is trying to keep people out, not in.

No it's not and it shouldn't be against the law for obvious reasons.....but I believe anyone who does burn one for any other reason except that's it worn out is an asshole.

I agree!!! And we can read what may result if its done, maybe its made like that FOR these kind of people! :angry1:

I cant beleive ,people are allowed in your country and then burn your flag.pisses me off

It pisses you off that because of freedom of speech and expression laid out in our constitution we can burn our own flag? Never mind it's legal to burn the Canadian flag in Canada.

You do realize that this entire situation involving this "film" is about the same freedoms, right? People in the USA have the right, as they should, to make a film about Islam in whatever way they wish. Fanatic nutballs in other countries are rioting, murdering, burning the American flag because they think we shouldn't have the right to portray Mohammed in any form. They're demanding that our government apologize for this stupid 13 minute movie. IMHO, they can go to hell. Oh wait, they live in Pakistan- they're already in hell.

Thank you to all who have served and protected our freedoms.

They are trying to bring there hell to our countrys

Auto Transport Service
Back