• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ok I'm not abandoning my 65 post any more

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Ok this weekend will be the shake down run. Thanks for all your support...!!!

Let us know how it goes!

oh, I'm jealous. The car is really looking good. Hope the shakedown goes well.

i had Zack tin out and polish my grill, but i havnt figured out how to make the bends in the exentions, any tips

Take your time the biggest thing is the bends in the pieces you cut out. They are more agressive out by the headlights cuz you have to get the width the same as the headlight bezel. The other end is wider where it meets the grill. Once you get that your good it will tell you what it needs.. Time and patience... I ruined 3 grills by not paying attention ! That gets expensive. Thanks for all the great comments guys searously I was ready to bail but you guys kept me in the game THANKS A MILLION "PAT "

Take your time the biggest thing is the bends in the pieces you cut out. They are more agressive out by the headlights cuz you have to get the width the same as the headlight bezel. The other end is wider where it meets the grill. Once you get that your good it will tell you what it needs.. Time and patience... I ruined 3 grills by not paying attention ! That gets expensive. Thanks for all the great comments guys searously I was ready to bail but you guys kept me in the game THANKS A MILLION "PAT "

kinda need to know what tools you used for the process if you could elaborate by chance, thanks

Looking good Pat let us know how it goes. Interior looks great car looks great, Now start driving her.

Ok no shake down . Had a &@!$ of a time getting the column sorted out . Had to change the coupler , readjust the linkage has it in and out 3 times Finally got it hit the key now I have a weird sound out front ! GOD KNOWS WHAT THIS IS. I'm going to name this car " Tre Duce" everything I've done has been has been repeated two or three times .. Everything.

Don't give up ! You'll get it sorted out!

OK turn the inspection plate around on the transmission bell housing and doesn't make any more noise put my door locks in and they all work.looks like tomorrow will be the shakedown run. Door panels armrests and figure out what radio i'm putting in and then I am done.!!!!!!!

Shakedown run happen today Got 20 miles on it no problems got a little warm just not quite 200 but I think it's a timing issue. Drives like an old car. Now it's time to clean it up and drive it .

That's great to hear!
Wish I was as far along as you on your build. It really looks great. These builds don't happen overnight do they, lol
Enjoy

Shakedown run happen today Got 20 miles on it no problems got a little warm just not quite 200 but I think it's a timing issue. Drives like an old car. Now it's time to clean it up and drive it .
Sound good 20 miles and nothing fell of or broke good job. I have about 100 miles on the dart and no real issues. Feels good after all the hard work on the cars. Now lets put some miles on them!

Last of the trim is on it's gonna figure out why it's running to 200

Auto Transport Service
Back