• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OKC Street Outlaws not in top 8 for 100k

It's all about the hustle. Been there and done that on the streets of Detroit for decades. One of my cars had 2 kits on it before everyone had multiple stages. Two bottles in the trunk but the one was just a dummy line going to one of the bottles. I still had another bottle mounted up under the dash, so if someone wanted to run on motor against motor only and asked to remove bottles from trunk or to disconnect. I still had one kit on tap just in case.
Also, had the brake lights wired to a toggle switch in the console. If someone was dumb enough to offer a car head start. I would already be on the move if they were watching my brakes before they realized it. That split second helps. Brakes lights would stay on whole pass or until I turned them off.
Also, had VHT in my B Body factory windshield washer bottle that had hoses routed to spray directly in front of the rear tires for nice sticky burnouts on the street.
Also, had the rear spare tire filled with water in the trunk instead of air for more weight over the rear tires.

Last edited:
:thumbsup: LOL :bananadance: :bananahit:(the Nitrous)
Still spraying to this day. Lol.

IMG9505711.jpg

I agree with quickbpbp 100%.
In all honesty, after reading your complaints about how things are done, it seems to me, which I may be wrong, but I doubt it, but it seems to me you don’t race or street race 1 bit. Or wage bets at the track.

The whole “Game” is smoke and mirrors with lies and deceit. Street racing is fun to do if both parties agree easy on terms and hold to there word. But then again, the moment money hits the table, all bets are off because most people will just about stab there Ma’ma in the back for a buck.

It’s ok & part of the game. Every question is answered with a lie. What ever advantage you can gain is the edge you want. The more of an edge, the better your chances are unless you opponent has out smarted (lied to) you.

If you don’t try and sucker in your competition, your a fool and should stay home or stay at the track and allow the tree to do part of the work.

It is amazing what people run up the flag pole on me in order to get that edge. Dumb *** things like;

Your (SBM) has 18* valves, I don’t, I want the leave.
You have xx amount more cubes, I want a gap on the line.
Your tires are wider, I want two burn outs.

Bullchiting about your vehicles weight is lie #1 or 2. Engine size is bullchit lie #1 or 2.

The only time you will get honesty is among actual real friends. That buddy you build the engine with. And NO MONEY ON THE TABLE!

Any rule or advantage you can get for yourself or your friends is something that you must do. There is no argument about this at all, nada, nine, zero, zip & zilch.
Not doing otherwise is just simply screwing yourselves and your friends out of money To the point of you might as well write in big yellow letters on your back,

......ATM.....
.....HERE!...

Bio, I will be glad to explain, point by point.
He's a liar. He claims his truck , "old heavy" is 4300 lbs. When it was crashed, you could see that the whole front end is glass, you can hear the doors are gutted, you can see that it is a tube car, it might have a steel bed, to get weight on the right end of the car, but if that truck weighs an ounce over 3300 lb, I'll eat it with a fork. He lies about how much everything he races weighs, to get a competitive advantage.
He cheats. He will only race under his rules, so that he can cheat for his racers. A flashlight start is fair.(or, at least more fair that what he does)he won't do that. When he starts, he jumps up, then drops his hands, so his racers can get a headstart. Also, what is worse, is the "chase is a race". If I'm racing against one of his racers, you KNOW his racer is gonna jump. So what am I supposed to do, assume he his gonna jump, and just sit there,and hope I'll be treated fairly, or watch the other guy as well as the starter and then react VERY late? Those starting line rules are DESIGNED to **** the other racer. I'm frankly surprised that ANY experienced racer would race under those rules. It must be a rabid desire to be on tv.
I saw one episode where he eliminated the rule against crossing the centerline. Ha as much as admitted that if someone was gaining on one of his racers, they would swerve into the opponents lane, to get him to lift. At least that was big chiefs take on that, and i agree.
He's a thief. He doesn't race for fun, or to prove his car is fast. He races to **** people out of money. He's proud of that fact. He refuses to race fair. He's proud when he gets to "teach somebody how street racing works" , meaning I cheat better than you.
If you haven't guessed by now, I don't respect him a whole lot.
Edit: there is a rumour that jj and his crew showed up at my local 1/8 mile track here in socal, ( I was out of town at the time) and got his *** kicked. I guess it's much harder to cheat with a fair starting line at a dragstrip and an electronic judge at the finish line.
Second edit: .obviously I have watched the show; it's racing, and I love to watch racing. But the way the races are run, and his bragging about how much money he has taken from other racers turns my stomach,and I turn it off.

Rumble, you're dead right. I don't street race. I hate all the lying and bullshit that comes with it. I'm not stupid enough to race on the street, lose money get arrested, maybe hurt somebody or myself.
I HAVE been racing ON A RACE TRACK for 40 years, and still am.
I understand the thrill of illegal street racing, I do. I just won't do it. Not near enough up-side, way too many ********.
Edit: what I get out of your post is.....lying cheating and stealing IS the job description of a street racer, and a mandatory characteristic . No thanks.

Street racing in the 70s when I was a teenager was commonplace in New Orleans. I never really worried too much, but I definitely kept a look out!
I got a ticket for "Illegal Operation by Drag Racing" at 16 years old, and my policeman father had told me when I got the car he would sell it if I got caught racing....
Well, he didn't make me sell it, and my ticket was reduced to something minor, but I had to see a judge, and my dad brought me to do that, and sometimes that can be worse than the ticket.
Still, I'd race from time to time, and it was a HUGE rush and lots of fun. I never was into the racing for money game, but I can see how that can be enticing!
Now I may do a little "sprint" on the street occasionally, but full out racing now is strictly at the track!

LMAO! YES! I agree and I’m with you these last many years. I just don’t have the stomach to gather up the Fortitude to have patience for idiots. Not to mention, who the hell is it that I’m racing again?

With a huge amount of Un-talented and Un-skilled drivers with there Ill prepared Un-properly equipped cars is in huge huge supply.

Why to many jerky boys in way to powerful cars having at it with no care or concern about anything around them much less for themselves. I’m pretty much done with the adolescence. The mentality has to go. Between a few Friends and adult acquaintances, yeah it goes down. When the strange kid pulls up and pops (talks) ****, I just go yeah yeah yeah, let them talk! They are ultra rude with no class, just downright imbecilic Morons shooting off their mouth. Pretty freaking rude to.
Ir’s good for them that I’m a pretty badly half busted up semi old guy.

You know my motto, “STFU & run it!”

Rumble, you're dead right. I don't street race. I hate all the lying and bullshit that comes with it. I'm not stupid enough to race on the street, lose money get arrested, maybe hurt somebody or myself.
I understand the thrill of illegal street racing, I do. I just won't do it. Not near enough up-side, way too many ********.
Edit: what I get out of your post is.....lying cheating and stealing IS the job description of a street racer, and a mandatory characteristic . No thanks.

Does anybody besides me remember a racing show called "won and Done", by the guy who did pinks and pinks all out? (Drawing a blank on his name, sorry) They matched up a couple local racers, filmed the negotiating bullshit, then ran best two of three for The PRODUCERS money, not the other racer. THAT, I would have done. It was at a racetrack, flagged by a guy with no skin in the race, and nothing of my own to lose except a little pride if I lose. But the hustling and prevaricating was just as evident as at a street race, it was just on tape. I saw a car I KNEW was a mid five 1/8 car demand,DEMAND cars from a mid six car. I was familiar with both. The five second car could have won that race blindfolded on seven cylinders.
When money is involved, character runs and hides.

I don't know how you guys can sit and watch those shows episode after episode. I may have watched an early episode or two, hoping it got better. The whole thing drove me crazy. I found myself wondering how some of the characters manage to find their way home without help. It's just more scripted reality TV with made up drama and conflicts and people that have more money than sense. To each his own.

I don't know how you guys can sit and watch those shows episode after episode
It keeps my wife interested and enthusiastic about racing and performance oriented goals/items for her GTO, which gives me more latitude to buy stuff for my Roadrunner...
BWA-HA-HAAAAA
:bananadance::lol::drinks:

I don't know how you guys can sit and watch those shows episode after episode. I may have watched an early episode or two, hoping it got better. The whole thing drove me crazy. I found myself wondering how some of the characters manage to find their way home without help. It's just more scripted reality TV with made up drama and conflicts and people that have more money than sense. To each his own.

The characters are just that, some are probably really that way and others may be told to be a certain way...Most watch just for the racing. The racing is not scripted in anyway when the arms drop it's real from that point on till they cross the flashlight and pay-up...

That's the only part I would dis-agree with. Bull shitting and making a legit decision of what your looking at and what you have to put up against it is mandatory. Your option to take it or leave it. If someone needs to sit down with a guy & go over the entire build bumper to bumper, P&G his motor, put it on a scale, run it on a chassis dyno then decide if you want to race or then decide if they told the truth street racing that is not, that is bench racing on paper where EVERYONE wins....

Last edited:
Martin, Lutz, Larson, Axe Man, Megladon, Bruder Brothers and I am sure others have been in the 3's at tracks.

Martin, Lutz, Larson, Axe Man, Megladon, Bruder Brothers and I am sure others have been in the 3's at tracks.
I know they are knocking down 4.0hs at the TRACK, so I'm sure they've hit the 3s...at the TRACK.

ive raced at 2 jj da boss arm drops,ill do it again if he comes here again,i knew st.louis didnt have a chance,there from my town,jj da boss makes a living from what he does and his familly,ya he will take you money if your willing to give it to ya,hes a real racer and hes familly and friends,he knows how to get those cars down the road,watch him tune his cars,you cant beat them at there game,i just go for the entertaiment and the fun,i dont care about going on tv,being faster than them or like that,i dont have that money,ill never go to see okc and there no prep show,ill go to a jj da boss arm drop,jj and there familly is down to earth people and will talk to ya,okc all those guys is rich snobs

Auto Transport Service
Back