• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Online Dyno?

Dibbons

Local time
5:30 PM
Reaction score
Anyone playing with a good online dyno program? I was using CamQuest, but some years ago it failed to load with the message: "The CamQuest application is currently offline for maintenance and updating." I just tried again today on the CompCam website and received the same message. Thank you.

This chart should help with the input:

Screen Shot 2022-12-27 at 10.56.00 AM.png

I use an app called Virtual Dyno. It's surprisingly accurate! We plugged in all the numbers and on a 250 shot of spray it said we would run a 10.07. Car ran a 10.01! It's always been very close in predicting performance at different levels.

A neighbor with a turbo LS Chevelle was skeptical but started using it and was surprised how accurate it is, too!

Anyone remember Desktop Dyno? Been a very long time ago but it seemed to be pretty good. Looks like there's still a product that goes by that name but have no idea how it is.

I remember Desktop Dyno. Pretty accurate predictions.

Heck, I still have a DOS program called Quarter Junior!

I still have the CamQuest version on my "puter"
from like 2007
haven't used it in a while, it wasn't that great
(selection wise) but had decent #'s for accuracy

Auto Transport Service
Back