• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Opinions on 4 links

ABSOLUTELY.....brand preference is Johnsonville. Purnell's Old Folks Country Sausage, Bob Evans, and for a little variety: Andioulle with peppers and onions....just my opinion of course...
BOB RENTON
I like all of those too.
It's just too bad that they put so much sugar in them.

What level kit did you buy? I was just looking at those last night. My car has the same symptoms although the front end had some new components put in when the engine was swapped. Even on the highway when I romp on the gas at speed, it wants to wander quite a bit. I want to start with the rear and get that dialed in a bit to see the difference that makes before I start making changes to the front.
If it wants to change direction at speed with hard throttle applied, it's most likely the rear suspension. Rear axle torque and the different loading wants to change direction.

What level kit did you buy? I was just looking at those last night. My car has the same symptoms although the front end had some new components put in when the engine was swapped. Even on the highway when I romp on the gas at speed, it wants to wander quite a bit. I want to start with the rear and get that dialed in a bit to see the difference that makes before I start making changes to the front.
I did the coil over conversion- the front end was approx 1500 more and about the same or less in the rear if I recall. And by losing the k member, options open up for headers. Although- looks as if they have added a new shock (MOD) that increases pricing higher. But- that’s for racing applications which I won’t be doing

If it wants to change direction at speed with hard throttle applied, it's most likely the rear suspension. Rear axle torque and the different loading wants to change direction.
That's why I'm starting with the rear end. The front needs help too, but I want to get the rear solved before I start on that.

That's why I'm starting with the rear end. The front needs help too, but I want to get the rear solved before I start on that.
If the front end alignment is good and the other parts are in fair shape OK. I've run my stock front suspension parts on both my street car and drag cars to over 120 MPH frequently. But getting the rear to match the torque & power is key.

My son and I race stock front end 62 and 64 to 140 and 150 with no issues.
Doug

I did the coil over conversion- the front end was approx 1500 more and about the same or less in the rear if I recall. And by losing the k member, options open up for headers. Although- looks as if they have added a new shock (MOD) that increases pricing higher. But- that’s for racing applications which I won’t be doing
Did you ever get all this together?

Auto Transport Service
Back