• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Opinions wanted on a 318

Got 2 RED X’s of SHAME. Damn!!!
What for bashing on the 318? I put a ton of money in my poly while I had 1st instincts of a 360 crate. Ok it goes nice; but it's not as much I would have liked. I should a stroked it or done the 360. A BB, much as I'd a liked, was just too much for me in my head. I want to let's say, consume all the power...that's why I kept it limited. I owned a coupe way back when and kept the poleece busy writing my tickets. I couldn't imagine a 500hp or more...the huge 700 hp's as where in the hell would ya use it...freeway on ramps? I mean other than taking it to the strip. I had to make a trip to Idaho flying into SLC and wow, there I could see having a monster. You can see for miles and I buried the needle in my rental! See? Even at my advanced age I have to keep motor capability under wraps lol.

Auto Transport Service
Back