• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ouch '72 Road Runner..

QuickBpBp

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:30 AM
Reaction score
Saw this come across my Facebook feed.. Don't know the details but it looks like it creamed a pole dead center.. Tough to see and I doubt this one will be fixed.

Before:
3840_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=Pvb2oAtPPukAX8F98c7&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-2.jpg

After:
nc_oc=AQn3K5xsIof4FzAtUCs0IUhc8Qp6uOJK7C8Fr8-yPO8jOcInpC9xUvRaLI2ZGakwg_I&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-2.jpg
05&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=rEkh1tx8j6UAX9B4R_S&tn=EsXy0YkcJvzuGCi2&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-2.jpg
7516_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=jTOZUTY47tUAX96O25p&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-2.jpg

Makes me wonder the rest of the story. Driving like a dummy or ran off the road by someone.

Makes me wonder the rest of the story. Driving like a dummy or ran off the road by someone.
Just saw someone stated his son was driving and a few others stated he did not have permission to. Son ended up in the hospital. I am not clear though reading the comments if this is current or happened awhile ago and just resurfaced... Either way hope his kid is OK.

I heard that the second set of strobes confused the driver on whether he was going forward or backward at the time. NEVER add a second set of strobes to your RR!

If my son took my car without me knowing he would be in the hospital and not from the wreck !
Still hope the kid is OK if this is true.
Damn shame for the car as it looked pretty nice

I worked at a local body shop back in the late 80’s, and a Tor Red ‘72 came in for some minor work. It was towed in a month later, and looked just like that.:(

Sorry going have to disagree RC. I have had all kinds of B-bodies and a '71-2 Plymouth is among my favorites. Great rare options could be had on these cars..

I bought a '71 all original 440-6 GTX 4 speed in the mid 70's. it was smashed up like this blue one. I towed it to my buddys body shop and he helped me restore it to like new condition. I swear every time i powershifted into second gear the car would lurch into the next lane lol.

Auto Transport Service
Back