• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

P.O.S. Turn signal switch! Who makes a good one?

If the C body doesn't have tilt the switch will work. It may have output leads for corning lights that a B body doesn't use but you can either leave them unused or cut them off... Tilt switch won't work..
Got off the fence and ordered an NOS one for $200. #2857242

I'll second Slantsixdan. I bought one from him and it's going on 5-6 years now. Price was reasonable.

Believe the '69 and earlier to '66 I think are the same '70 up are easiest, plastic harness connector can go through column with string that you pulled up when you pulled out old switch.
'69 and earlier have to have wires pulled out of plastic connector to pull them back down through them reassemble .

Got off the fence and ordered an NOS one for $200. #2857242
You can't go wrong with nos. I lucked out about 7-8 years ago where a guy showed up at a local Flea market with about 13 of them. I asked about them and he said I would like to get XX a piece for them. I just said I will take them all... I kept one for every one of my cars as they were all '64-74 and got rid of the rest over the years.

Got my C Body switch. Looks like 3 extra wires in the loom (purple/green/brown on top). Everything else looks identical.
20240315_193657.jpg
20240315_193741.jpg
20240315_193650.jpg
20240315_193607.jpg

I don’t know anything about this new fangled 3D printing, is this a possible solution? It’s usually the plastic that fails isn’t it?

Auto Transport Service
Back