• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Package trays are coming!!!

Donny

Local time
11:05 PM
Reaction score
I called AMD, the guy said two months and B Body (no Charger) cars will have the rear package tray in about two months...I ordered one, as I know they will sell out FAST as soon as they get stateside.

Did they say anything about the replacement upper front cowl they are going to make for b-body?

Who is AMD? I think that you can get those at yearone.com as well... and for the Charger as well.

I just checked AMD out... I guess I mis-spoke, I thought you were talking about the covers for the package trays, not the actual metal package tray. Sorry.

Actually, I'm only going on what the AMD guy told me on the phone a few months ago, he said they were making a prototype then, and should have them out by Xmas or first of the year, the actual metal, not a cover.

These have been needed for awhile ! Glad to hear they are coming !....and the Charger Guys probably need them worse that the other B body Guys.

Auto Transport Service
Back