• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paint/body shop in SE Michigan

black64

Local time
2:55 AM
Reaction score
Any recommendation for paint/body shops that are mopar savey in SE Michigan?

I'd be more concerned about the quality. It's all the same to body-shops. I had the best painter I'd ever known, till he died last year. Been searchin' since.......

I know what you mean finding someone who knows mopars and does quality work is what I'm looking for. It helps when they have worked on mopars and know how to take them apart.

What part needs mopar specific knowledge?

My brother has a really good painter but I believe the painter is up in Ludington. He painted this 70 Charger for my brothers customer. I imagine you'll see the car around Detroit this summer. There is a really good shop in Ionia also, Wings auto art. http://www.wingsautoart.com/ If you remember the pictures I posted of my buddy's Red 69 Charger around Thanksgiving last year. He's taking it there for the repair and a complete repaint. I know they're not in SE MI but it's some options for you. Ken

IMG_0501.JPG

Thanks need as many recommendations as I can get.

Check Denz Place, near Howell. Quality work. You won't find a more honest guy. Family run business. Stop in and see their work first hand.
Doug

Check Denz Place, near Howell. Quality work. You won't find a more honest guy. Family run business. Stop in and see their work first hand.
Doug
Thanks for the information I will check him out I'm right down the road from him.

Auto Transport Service
Back