• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parting Out 1969 Plymouth GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.
how much for those 440 badges on the hood and do you have the lights that go in the front bumper

Vinyl top car?Looking for some better drip rail moldings.

It was a vinyl top car that has sence been removed. I'll have to check the moldings to see what shape they're in. The drip rail end caps that go at the base of the sail panel have already sold. Thanks

Justin

how much for those 440 badges on the hood and do you have the lights that go in the front bumper

The hood insert & emblems were sold with the hood. I do have another pair of 440 emblems I can sell though. And the front signal lights are spoken for but you are next in line.

The hood insert & emblems were sold with the hood. I do have another pair of 440 emblems I can sell though. And the front signal lights are spoken for but you are next in line.

pm me with price shipped to 10956

do you have a bench seat for another 69 rr or gtx?

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Corndog, looking for side scoops for my 69 bee? do you have a set? oh and am / 8track for my 69 RR?

It was a vinyl top car that has sence been removed. I'll have to check the moldings to see what shape they're in. The drip rail end caps that go at the base of the sail panel have already sold. Thanks

Justin

Only really need the 2 longer ones but could also use the 1 pass side for the A pillar as well.

Justin,
Thanks for the hood parts (hinges/springs/etc). I can't wait to put them on and have a real hood on my car. Looking for the 383 air grabber inserts next.

do you have a bench seat for another 69 rr or gtx?

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Corndog, looking for side scoops for my 69 bee? do you have a set? oh and am / 8track for my 69 RR?

I do not have any spare bench seats or Super Bee side scoops. Thanks!

Justin

- - - Updated - - -

Justin,
Thanks for the hood parts (hinges/springs/etc). I can't wait to put them on and have a real hood on my car. Looking for the 383 air grabber inserts next.

No problem at all. I'm sorry but I do not have any 383 air grabber inserts

Justin

Just thought I would update the list of parts that have sold:

Drip Rail End Caps - SOLD
Dash Woodgrain Bezel Set - SOLD
Front Bumper Filler Panel 1 of 2 - SOLD
Gauge Cluster w/ 150speedo & tach - SOLD
Dash Pad (Left Side) - SOLD
Non-Remote Mirror - SOLD
Fender (R&L) - SOLD
Hood with insert - SOLD
Door Shell (driver side) - SOLD PENDING
Hood Hinges - SOLD
Hood Latch w/ Release Handle - SOLD

Thanks!
Justin
"CornDog"

Hi, wow! That's a conversation! Lol I am looking for the lower body mouldings. My 69 is missing the piece from the bumper to the front wheel moulding, both sides. Are the wheel mouldings and the body moulding one piece? If so, that's ok. Please reply if they are still available and pricing please. Thanks

How about inner fenders shipped to Detroit area, 48193?

Looking for the 2 hood loovers, 2 tail lights, and what Crome you have around wheel wells and down the side. Thanks bill

Looking for the 2 hood loovers, 2 tail lights, and what Crome you have around wheel wells and down the side. Thanks bill
Corndog - You are welcome to put this individual in touch with me because I have these parts if you don't. I also have the side moldings and some extra wheel well moldings. I have a LOT of extra GTX parts available too. I was the guy who purchased the dash wood grain trim - Truetriplex

what size are those rims? Are they still available?

The rims are 14x6 but I am keeping them unless someone is willing to trade for a nice complete set of 14x5.5 road wheels.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey corn dog do you know where I can get a good used passanger door for a 69 gtx

The passenger side door on this car has some damage that was repaired along the front side. It would be good only for a "driver"

Justin
"CornDog"

- - - Updated - - -

I have another set of '69 hood inserts from another car that I would be willing to sell if you are still in need of them. I'm sorry that I am just now responding to your request. Been a while since I've looked at this post. I will also have to check and see what shape the trim is in. Thanks

Justin
"CornDog"

- - - Updated - - -

How about inner fenders shipped to Detroit area, 48193?

Sorry I am just now responding to your request. The driver side is rusty and the passenger side is wrinkled from a previous frontend wreck.

Justin
"CornDog"

im interested in the rain gutter molding, or at least the two end ones that finish the molding on the trunk side shaped as a C.. can you let me know how much you would like for them and maybe we can work something out.. thanks mark

Left front fender

I need a left front fender and hood latch. Also need interior rear quarter panels or a picture thereof. Mine are jacked with speaker holes.

- - - Updated - - -

I have console and auto trans (733?) with drive shaft, front wheel assemblies, and instrument clusters: one 150 MPH and 120 MPH

- - - Updated - - -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back