• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Parting Out: 1973 Dodge Charger SE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, the tail light housings are gone, but I still have the lenses.

I'd be interested in those taillight housings if they're still available and in good condition.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I'm getting ready to send what's left of the car to the junkyard as soon as I get the motor pulled. So if anyone needs anything and I still have it, let me know.

rear window trim

Sorry, the tail light housings are gone, but I still have the lenses.- - - Updated - - -- - - Updated - - -I'm getting ready to send what's left of the car to the junkyard as soon as I get the motor pulled. So if anyone needs anything and I still have it, let me know.
Hi Clint,i had just purchased the grills from you. I got them with no problem. I was wondering if you still have the exterior rear glass trim and is it stainless or aluminum? looking for dent and scratch free. thanks. darrin

Hey if the other guy hasn't taken the front valance and turn signals I'll take them off your hands for you if you're willing to ship to CA 95020. Also need interior pieces like headliner, rear seats, and kick panels. Also looking for hood hinges, both door glasses and windshield. PM me if you haven't already scrapped the car and are willing to ship any of those pieces, thank you.

Sorry, I sent the car to the junkyard already with all those parts on it. I knew I should've held on to it a little longer.

- - - Updated - - -

pm sent

Hey Cuda, what are the door weatherstrips like. If they are in decent, not ripped or torn shape, and you think you can get the removed without wrecking them, I'd be interested in those. SE, right?

Sorry, but the weatherstrips were pretty dry rotted and trashed and not savable. The car was an SE. I do still have the door pinch weld covers if you need them. They are in good shape.

Mine originally was "Parchment" but most of it turned beige/yellow (LOL!).
That is why I went with white.
Thanks

Do you still have the rear bumper ?
If so can you ship?

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back