• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parting out 62-74

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir,
I have a 65 satellite. I am looking for the following...

Grille and headlight bezels
Headlights, cups and adjusters
Windshield trim (top piece only)
Interior trim molding next to the dashboard, a few inches in length (both sides)
4spd parts. And hump

Edit: left side trim piece of rear (without satellite logo)
Shipping to 08060

I appreciate your time and reply, thanks. Please give individual and group price.

Last edited:
Do you have a left lower control arm to fit a '65 Coronet? Price and shipping to 63755, please. Thanks

Sir,

Interior trim molding next to the dashboard, a few inches in length (both sides)
4spd parts. And hump

Shipping to 08060

I appreciate your time and reply, thanks. Please give individual and group price.

Have a real nice grill and bezels listed on here. I'll check on the rest.
Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have a left lower control arm to fit a '65 Coronet? Price and shipping to 63755, please. Thanks

I do. 30.00ea or 50.00pr. Nice desert metal. I'll get a shipping quote.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a 73 satellite. Looking for radiator overflow bottle,washer bottle with electric pump,driver side body trim. Also I have a 2speed wiper motor that has a different setup that I haven't seen before. Where the wiper arms attach to the back side of the motor, the arm fits over a plastic cam with a small spring in it. I don't know how its supposed to be together. If u have one attached can u send a pic so I can see what I am missing? Also do u have a a/c heater box that's not cracked or warped?

I do have all of those parts.

70 coronet pass fender? Thanks
Ben

Here is the LCA. Will pm you a shipping quote.

- - - Updated - - -

Sir,

4spd parts. And hump

Shipping to 08060

I checked and all I have right now is the grill and H/L bezels.
Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Hi do you have any 71-72 Charger fenders?
Have a 72 that I'm fixin to partout.
PM me your e-mail for pics.
Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

70 coronet pass fender? Thanks
Ben

Sorry I don't right now.
Thanks

Attachments

• DCP_0043.jpg
    DCP_0043.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 302
Looking for right side Door trim-molding (the one with the fish scale in it) for a 64 Plymouth Sport Fury.

Hi, would you have the rear finish panel for the 66 coronet? the outside sail panel molding for both sides?

Do you have a good power steering pump and brackets for a 1969 Charger with a 400 BB, if so how much.

Hi, would you have the rear finish panel for the 66 coronet? the outside sail panel molding for both sides?

Sorry I don't. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have a good power steering pump and brackets for a 1969 Charger with a 400 BB, if so how much.

Which one did you want? Federal, TRW or Saginaw?
Thanks

Good day sir. I see a possibly straight, right 1/4 panel, on a 73-4 Satty, in your picture #2, from your original post. I could use that if it has no collision damage. My original is rust-free on the low side, but has hard to repair collision damage, around all the multiple curves above the wheel-well. The deck-lid, if also in good shape, also interests me. Thank-you.

I am looking for a nice used fan shroud and 2x 15' police car wheels for a 1974 Satellite. Thanks, Justin

Hello, Would you happen to have a Passenger side upper A arm that will fit a 65 Coronet?

Thanks!

I'm looking for a nice steering wheel for 64-65 Dodge.

Sorry don't have any nice ones. Just cracked ones. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Good day sir. I see a possibly straight, right 1/4 panel, on a 73-4 Satty, in your picture #2, from your original post. I could use that if it has no collision damage. My original is rust-free on the low side, but has hard to repair collision damage, around all the multiple curves above the wheel-well. The deck-lid, if also in good shape, also interests me. Thank-you.
Sorry the quaters on both the 73/4 Satellites are hammered and rusted. The red deck lid is dented.Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I am looking for a nice used fan shroud and 2x 15' police car wheels for a 1974 Satellite. Thanks, Justin

Sorry no Cop car wheels right now. Do have a couple 28" shrouds.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello, Would you happen to have a Passenger side upper A arm that will fit a 65 Coronet?

Thanks!

Sorry I don't. Thanks

Hello. Looking for a driver's side door lock from '62, '63, or '64. Key not necessary but needs to have all parts.

Thanks.

I've got a 1973 360 v8 engine and I need a deep water pump pulley. The engine has a long neck water pump on it, and the pulley that it came with doesn't line up. Anything? It has to be the 6.5" diameter pulley also, the larger diameter pulley scrubs the crank pulley.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back