• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parting out 62-74

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a 1973 360 v8 engine and I need a deep water pump pulley. The engine has a long neck water pump on it, and the pulley that it came with doesn't line up. Anything? It has to be the 6.5" diameter pulley also, the larger diameter pulley scrubs the crank pulley.
Thanks.

I have this 6.5" X 2-5/8" deep pulley for 25.00 plus the ride.

- - - Updated - - -

Any 1968 Coronet Deck Lids or 500 - R/T Taillight sets?

Sorry I don't.
Thanks

Attachments

• DCP_0001.jpg
    DCP_0001.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 391
Hi

I'm looking for the following:
1) The right side fender trim (shape of a bird) for a 1964 Dodge polara
2) I am also looking for the horn ring for a 1964 Dodge 330 or 440 (Half moon shape)
3) Dodge 15inch rims that use 10inch hubcaps

Thanks

Hi

I'm looking for the following:
1) The right side fender trim (shape of a bird) for a 1964 Dodge polara
2) I am also looking for the horn ring for a 1964 Dodge 330 or 440 (Half moon shape)
3) Dodge 15inch rims that use 10inch hubcaps

Thanks

Hi.
Have a Plymouth horn ring but has pretty bad pitting.
Think I have a left fender trim but not a right one.
Not sure which wheels you need. Have any numbers?
Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

hi i am looking for a front buddy seat 67 charger

Sorry I don't have one. Thanks

Hi.
Thanks

Hi
The 15" wheels I am looking for would originally have come off a dodge A100 van or truck. They came in widths varying from 4.5 to 5.5" and had 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern. Many early B body stock 14" rims were swapped out for these 15"rims. They have the pre 1968 larger 9 3/4" hubcap register on the rim. They are also refered to as K rims.

Cheers

Do you have the aprox 12inch brace that attaches between the lower radiator support and the k-frame. My car is a 67 PLY b-bod not sure what other years fit.thanx

engine brackets pre 66

Hey mark, are 65 big block engine brackets different than small block? If so do you have any big block engine mount brackets? Thanks

Hi. Sorry folks. Was away for abit and then my computer went down.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, I need a V8 K frame suit 65 Satellite, Coronet etc. Thanks, Chris

I have a nice one for 100.00 plus shipping.
PM sent, thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Hi.
Thanks

Hi
The 15" wheels I am looking for would originally have come off a dodge A100 van or truck. They came in widths varying from 4.5 to 5.5" and had 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern. Many early B body stock 14" rims were swapped out for these 15"rims. They have the pre 1968 larger 9 3/4" hubcap register on the rim. They are also refered to as K rims.

Cheers

PM sent.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi do you have a decent fan shroud and viscous fan for a 67 coronet

Sorry I don't right now.
Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have the aprox 12inch brace that attaches between the lower radiator support and the k-frame. My car is a 67 PLY b-bod not sure what other years fit.thanx

I should have some.
PM sent.
Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Hey mark, are 65 big block engine brackets different than small block? If so do you have any big block engine mount brackets? Thanks
Yes BB are different than SB but sorry I don't have any right now.
Thanks

I'm looking for the chrome pieces that attach to the front and rear bumpers. The bumper guards I already have (the big rubber chunks), I need the chrome pieces that go under them and then attach to the bumper. This is for a 1973-1974 Plymouth Roadrunner or Satellite. Thanks

Mark, update me on the pulley please. Thanks Dennis
Hi Dennis. You should get it in todays mail.
Thanks Mark

- - - Updated - - -

I'm looking for the chrome pieces that attach to the front and rear bumpers. The bumper guards I already have (the big rubber chunks), I need the chrome pieces that go under them and then attach to the bumper. This is for a 1973-1974 Plymouth Roadrunner or Satellite. Thanks
Sorry I don't have any left.
Thanks mark

Duct work for 67 satellite

Do you have the duct work hoses and whatever mounts under the dash for defroster and heater for 67 b body?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back