• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parts value for '73 Charger parts?

RICHIES ARMOR

Local time
9:58 AM
Reaction score
I just picked up a '73 Charger SE. I got a good deal on the package and wanted to see if I could get a quote on some of the parts.

The cars an SE that had a Superbee Power Bulge hood with insert, 340 Magnum emblems all in excellent shape.

It has the Go wing, all there with some minor peeling..easy fix.

Rust free front feders, no dents never wrecked.

Great rust free doors.

Near perfect grill and front bumper.

New front valence with lights in the truck.

New or excellent condition front spoiler was lying in the trunk.

Chrome sport mirrors, very good condition.

Good rear valence, near perfect black interior. Buckest and auto console.

Near perfect rear bumper and tailights.

Factory front sway bar.

Sway bar K memeber.

Heres the interesting part.

The guy I bought it from had never opened the trunk. When I poppped it open there was several boxes of Year One interior parts, seat backs, carpet etc.

It also had a complete Just Suspension Anti sway bar set( front and back) and new high performance rear leaf springs. A good radiator/shroud, lots of misc parts etc.

The bad...the roofs nearly rusted away. No motor or trans.

I pulled all the parts and stored them. Im not looking to sell anything but after seeing some ridiculous prices on Ebay just wondered how I did.

I gave $1800 for the lot.

Thanks

Richie

Sounds like a great score to me. Any photo's? The hood alone has to be worth 600-1200 isn't it?... depending on the shape

You did good hood with insert $800 wings front and rear about $250 or 3 doors about $300/ fenders $300 / front and rear valence about $150 apiece interior in fair not bi e shape is about $500 really nice shape $750 glass about $500 for all and oh yea trunk lid $400 rust free then mirrors $100 and up so on so on so on I have sold these same parts for these prices and I have gotten around $350 and up on pairs of bumpers then grills are not imposable but nice grills aren't easy and there's way more pieces there so it was a great score then 1/4 s I sold one for $450 complete

Not worth anything, so tell me what you have, lol Send me pics, steering wheel, windshield jug, shroud and size, spoilers/valances and prices. Thanks

Sorry i havent responded sooner. Work and school!!

I still have the hood and insert. its a 71-71 Superbee. 340 magnum. No window jug. What measurement do you need on the shroud? Its in excellent condition. Good radiiator. Misc SE parts. Great doors...no rust. Some good glass. Good vinyl top trim, window trim. Listed on CL Oklahoma. Pics posted there.
Sport mirrors. Misc other details. Front and rear valence. Front running lights..very good condition. 73-74 front bumper...straight. Rear quarter and rear trunk floor rust free.

Richie

Auto Transport Service
Back