• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paul M Carter, I did not intend for this to become negative

hoover

Local time
11:26 AM
Reaction score
Does anybody here know Paul?

I sent him money for parts and have not heard from him.
I hope he is ok.

Screenshot_20230720_151634_Samsung Internet.jpg

I have a transaction going on with him, as we speak.
He has sent me a $50.00 deposit for a part that he is purchasing from me.
Supposed to hear from him on the 21st, for the balance.
So far i haven't had any difficulties with him.
We both have been communicating back and forth, without any delays.
Now with your posting asking about him, hope all is well.
Glad to have coming upon your post.

EDIT:
Just clicked on his user ID name, and said he was last on, at 12:02 pm, a little while ago.

Last edited:
Hello, I got back on Sunday from Carlisle. There are more messages that we sent back and forth. I told him to send pics of the front trim that he needed because I think the trim I have is for the back window. I also told him that I will refund his money if it's not the trim he is looking for. He said he was away and will send pics when he got back. I buy and sell parts a lot with no problem.

I NEED to clarify that Paul in no way scammed me, I had not heard from him and things do happen.

I don't know anybody on this site and was a little concerned.

He has great feedback, and I would not have bought from him if he did not.

He's been here for 5 years. As noted he, like many, were at Carlile all week having fun vs checking their in box. You've been here for 6 years and "know nobody". That's a bit concerning in itself.

I did not realize that carlisle was more than a weekend thing.
I've purchased a fair amount of stuff from members on here, but have not(knowingly at least) met any of you in person.

Auto Transport Service
Back