• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paul Rossi engine

Update. This engine sold for $3450. I quit bidding at $400 after Paul Rossi himself said “This is not my work “.
EC091982-1AE8-4444-8A20-E3663746A71B.jpg

It sounded like you were maybe a little too optimistic. Prices are getting silly.

It sounded like you were maybe a little too optimistic. Prices are getting silly.
Maybe so, but I’m not paying a premium price in something with no paperwork on the build. I would be more comfortable just buying a core and building it myself. It could have been a quality built engine or a junk low compression that was never rebuilt with a new set of 906 heads.

Update. This engine sold for $3450. I quit bidding at $400 after Paul Rossi himself said “This is not my work “. View attachment 1261535
I am the purchaser of the engine I picked it up yesterday and it’s very clean besides block needs painted I spent last night tearing it down might not been built by Rossi but I don’t care

I'm interested in what you find inside it. Are you going to post some pic's?

Auto Transport Service
Back