• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PayPal Fraud Attempt?

What if you didn't have $2500 to cover your fine. Put a lien on your property? Who ever thought of that and let it out should have their head examined!:lol:
You’re right. But I’ll tell you what does happen. - Inside investigation and at least a few are out on the streets looking for work. You would not believe what I many times would have to go thru at my places of employment to get a few words inserted in something that was going out of the building. Douchebag lawyers would fight over the most innocuous little things. It was almost impossible to get a consensus and sign off - even after they openly verbally agreed there was nothing wrong - no one wanted to put their name on the final final. So this PayPay thing was wholly unintended - Bullshit!

Well Paypal's where the bugger made his money in the first place.. makes sense he'd try again.

I'd be happy if Canadian and U.S. banks would get on the same page. Etransfers or Interac are awesome when it comes to ease of use and transaction fees ... $1.50 regardless of the amount.

PayPal doesn’t protect you when purchasing under the Family and Friends Tab , Correct ?

I have been using PayPal for years , obviously with EBay , purchasing on this website using Family and Friends with zero issues EVER

FACEBOOK , that’s a whole different ballgame - I would assume a crapshoot

Anyone buy on Facebook , have the seller post a note with the date and time next to the products For sale ?

Dont use Family and Friends ?

Thanx

PayPal doesn’t protect you when purchasing under the Family and Friends Tab , Correct ?

I have been using PayPal for years , obviously with EBay , purchasing on this website using Family and Friends with zero issues EVER

FACEBOOK , that’s a whole different ballgame - I would assume a crapshoot

Anyone buy on Facebook , have the seller post a note with the date and time next to the products For sale ?

Dont use Family and Friends ?

Thanx
Facebook is mostly scammers so NEVER Friends/Family unless it's someone you know.. I have sold a few things there and only bought two things off of it. One was a perfect transaction the other was a disaster where the guy cashed my Postal Money order after he told me I have not had a chance to get to the post office etc.. Then I sent him the postal Money order # and the date it was cashed and where. Then he said oh I thought you were someone else.. Then days later no tracking he said he had a lot going on was with his lawyer etc., he was going to ship Blah Blah Blah took a week to ship with everyday a new excuse about how he couldn't. Finally got the part and the guy was such a jerk he was like tell ya what I will send you all your money back and the part... Which he didn't it was just MORE of his BS a member on here knew the Douche..

Who's used F&F in the past 6 weeks?

The last time I did, I got charged a fee.

A friend of the family also said they got charged a fee (2.4% IIRC) for using F&F.

On my transaction, there was no way to avoid it IE the familiar "what is this for" option.

F & F if you are the sender you get charged a fee unless the funds are coming out of your balance and even then I've found small amounts no fee and higher amounts sometimes $2.99. Used it yesterday, selection still there for F&F or Merchandise.

Mine was from a linked checking account.

No option to send without fee.

Might have been $2.99.

If I send F&F out of a balance there is usually no fee. If it comes out of my bank account it's always $2.99 Cdn.. if I select to use my credit card it's nuts...

Fees. They don't do it for free.

I have no problem paying the seller fees , if not using the Family and Friends Tab for sending money

FOR PIECE OF MIND if the goods are not delivered

Correct ? Paypal Fees

Just sent a guy $205 for a battery f&f. Zero fee paying out of my bank account... amazing to me...
20230203_160125.jpg

no friends and family here ,had a problem on G.J. was looking for a Large Matco top middle and bottom box got a lot of sellers most refused to ship then there was one gut that sent a folder of emails who would ship it here he would do pay pal but only with friends and family I said no way and he kept wanting the other way I said no that I would have no protection if fraud and passed on it never heard from again and have not been able to find that Matco unit ,he didn't even want a friend in that state pick it up and pay what big red flag fraud all the way

Got another today. Will ignore. FYI.

68110A1B-2653-431D-8315-956E3A9B0118.jpeg

Call the # from a office phone and **** with them until they hang up. That’s what I did.I got the same message and the same # to call. A Nigerian answered the phone. It was a lot of fun.

Auto Transport Service
Back