• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PayPal

To me, PayPal's biggest advantage is that one company has your credit card info. You make a purchase to an unknown vendor thru PayPal and they don't get your credit card info - PayPal takes care of paying them and then billing your credit card. If this unknown vendor turns out to be a scam artist, you have some protection there - I never use the friends/family option with an unknown - if they demand that I use that option - they can keep their stuff and I'll purchase elsewhere.

I also limit all online transactions to one credit card. I keep one aside for just those transactions.

Don't have to go the bank to transfer money from one account to another. You can do it over the phone after you set it up and your not dolng it online.

5E3B6380-684E-4C0B-BA07-3988BC60AEB4.jpeg

gift cards work great when you pay someone you don't know. yep small fee but one time and done. of course you pay half up front and the rest when completed. or my favorite is lots of franklins.

Auto Transport Service
Back