• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pcv valve bb 440

Im lucky I guess. I have a small stockpile of these
Maybe a half dozen at least
1966 Hemi Satellite

PCV-valve.jpg

When I changed from stock valve covers to my fabricated aluminum aftermarket valve covers, little did I know I was embarking on an incredibly valuable lesson about how important the PCV valve functions are, and that "just one that fits" is far from what is desired.
I have the M/E Wagner tunable PCV valve and I am so impressed by it and so convinced of the importance of its function that I got one for the 421 in the GTO as well.
It's the ONLY PCV valve I'd recommend.
Made with craftsmanship and pride in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA :usflag:
Matt and his family are great people!
This is a video I found doing a search that tells the story of how important the various functions of a PCV valve are:
(Read the description if you don't want to listen)

In the case of my 440 6bbl and the 421 TriPower, having either the right PCV valve or in my case the M/E Wagner tunable PCV valve made THE difference in getting the best (highest) vacuum, best performance, and NO OIL LEAKS. It also helps keep oil dilution to a minimum. Blow by, oil in the breather, oil pulled into the intake...all made better with the M/E Wagner tunable PCV valve!
Here's a video from their YouTube channel:

and their website:
http://mewagner.com/?p=1706
If you will take the time to read their explanation of the functions of the PCV valve in an engine, especially like our engines, you may see the value of their PCV valve like so many have.

There is a group buy going on for the M/E Wagner PCV valve until February 28th! The group buy gets you 25% off - just send an e-mail to them at [email protected], mention the group buy ID (Stefan2021) and you'll get the discounted price.

Auto Transport Service
Back