• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PG Classic

Bird 426

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:17 AM
Reaction score
Has anyone dealt with PG Classic? I need a set of bucket seat tracks. Any issues dealing with them? Would like any feedback before ordering.

I live about 30 minutes from them and I've bought stuff and picked up locally. It's not a big operation but it's definitely legit :)

I have bought a few things from them over the years. One was a 440 Ramcharger air cleaner setup. They mistakenly sent me one for a 383 instead. It was taken care of immediately with the correct one was sent out and a return label for the first one emailed to me. Decent company to buy from imo.

Last edited:
Okay, so they are legit. Has anyone bought new reproduction seat tracks? Are they good? I would imagine that one supplier makes them for all vendors.
Thanks again guys, I do appreciate the response!

Except for one thing, everything has been fine. I got a b body heater control panel repro that was junk. Finish flaking off paint/metal and arrived bent. The box looked like it had been sitting outside for years. This was a few years ago and I think it was partially a plastic repop vs all cast pot metal. I found a better OEM one after a long search but waited too long to return it since it was all that I had. But everything else -- arm rests and many other things have been fine. EDIT: I included the description screen cap from the listing below. Yup, it was plastic. Oh well!

PG Classic 168-B Mopar 1968-70 B-body Heater Control Bezel | eBay

PGClassicControlDescription.png

Last edited:
I got a set of tracks for the 70 look every bit as good as org , got them in less than 2 weeks , no issues with them .

PG Classics run good sales now and then, they had a 25% off sale for the holidays.

That's what I was hoping to hear. Will keep my eyes open for sale.
Thank you for answering!

Well, decided to order the parts now. Was referred to order from Josh's Muscle Car Parts, I did so, no confirmation. Called, get answering machine. Then I find out about their bad reviews. Looks like a dispute, cause I have to wait for the posting. They already hit my card.

Why wouldn't you just order directly from PG and cut out a middleman and any issues with them?

Last nite, when I googled PG Classic, 2 of their supposed vendors popped up. PG is in Canada, so I assumed Josh's was state side, I just ordered the parts, thought that I was good until this afternoon and realized that they had not given me a confirmation. Seems like every time something is googled, something the same but different pops up. Well, it got me this time.

Try to get your money back, and order from PG Classics when they have a 25% off sale during the next holiday.

I may have jumped the gun guys, no confirmation, but they contacted me today and say the parts have shipped. Talking to a friend over the weekend, he says that he has never had a problem with them. Will let you know when the parts arrive.

Parts came today. Sorry that I got excited for nothing, but, you never know. They are PG Classic parts too.

Can you post some pictures, my friend is thinking about getting the six way tracks from PG Classic.

My friend received this from PG Classic.

Celebrate the holidays with a special offer: 24% OFF your order, available exclusively from January 12 - 17, 2023. To unlock your discount, simply enter the code 2024 during checkout.

Promotion Details:

• Discount: 24% OFF
  • Promotional Period: January 12-17, 2023
  • Minimum Purchase: $124.00 or more on eligible products
  • Restrictions: Some restrictions apply*

I bought a dash pad from them for my 67 Coronet, not installed yet but looks excellent. Classic sells these pads as well but I just ordered directly, I am in Canada but pay in US currency and shipping is quick. Going to order a dash guage bezel tonight, really hoping for the best on this purchase...

Auto Transport Service
Back