• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pics of my car

B1satellite

Local time
5:30 PM
Reaction score
Here are the pics i said I would get. I finally rolled it out of the garage.

HPIM0343.jpg

HPIM0347.jpg

HPIM0348.jpg

HPIM0349.jpg

HPIM0350-1.jpg

That looks like a pretty stout ride!. Some nice fab-work. What kind of trans is that and what does it have for a rearend?. Do you know what it weighs?.

Thanks for the comments. It has Mike's Vasco glide and the new Moser 8 3/4 rear with the Mopar Performance alum third member. It will have 2 foggers when the motor goes back in after paint. Have to finish the headers before I pull it back out. This is alot of work!

Thanks for the comments. It has Mike's Vasco glide and the new Moser 8 3/4 rear with the Mopar Performance alum third member. It will have 2 foggers when the motor goes back in after paint. Have to finish the headers before I pull it back out. This is alot of work!

How much hp will the moser housing handle with the brace? I've been thinking about buying one of those for my car instead of a dana.

Hey B1 great looking project. What class are you gona run? Good luck, and keep us posted on your progress.

Thaks, guys. The new housing is as strong as the fabricated 9inch. No more Ferd rears! I hope to have it done early next year for some local racing as well as the close races for PSCA and West Coast Hot Rod. It is mocked up on 315 d/r's but I will run on 29.5/10.5 slicks. PSCA Extreme and WCHRA true ten five. I hope to have a competible MoPar for a change!

Auto Transport Service
Back