• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pictures of Your Car in Unique Places

Not mine but so cool just had to include it . . .

330840119_156981017218266_129927296829911414_n.jpg

So, last year a few of us folks tried to have a meet up on Telegraph Rd down in Detroit, which is right by my childhood home. I drove my Roadrunner, and went by the old house. It was dusk, maybe too dark to fry a picture, but I had an idea which I’d like to carry out this year. This is a picture of my Dads old Roadrunner parked out in front of that house in 1970. I’d like to recreate that picture with my car in place of his, with the homeowners permission of course. My car and my Dads have another connection, they both came through the same dealership I when they were new, so this picture would give me another connection with his car, which has been MIA for the past 50 years. I hope to meet up with the folks who tried to make it last year but couldn’t come, and get this pic recreated, just for my own fun.

A0382CEF-B162-455E-AB12-B27CC7748B38.jpeg

Running out of paving in Crumpler. Boonies.

D0A41839-BCAF-4F6A-A5E7-BDC72632C26D.png

Shopping on Sutter street in old town Folsom, CA:

Charger Sutter 3.JPG

Getting a burger at Dairy Queen, Carmichael, CA:

dee que.jpg

Lincoln, CA...I drove the car to work on a construction site:

R T 11.jpg

Finally, not such a unique place....

8100 F.jpg
8100 G.jpg

Took the grocery getter to the grocery store today.

(And it got me home, too! - first time it's been more than a half mile from home in a dozen years...)

IMG_20230309_164900113_HDR.jpg

Reminds me of the days when parking lots had many long roofs hanging out.

Now I've got in my head, that jazzy little version of the Brady Bunch theme they played when either Mike or Carol was pulling into the driveway at the start of the show, after the credits and commercial break.

Makes sense, theirs was a Satellite...they had a 68 or 69, then got a '71. Mine's a '72 - different grille and trim but that's about it.

FullyLoadedBradySatellite.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back