• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pictures of Your Car in Unique Places

Maybe not a unique place, but I definitely haven't seen turkeys hanging out on other people's cars.
20190330_100947.jpg

Boot Hill
img_5462-jpg.jpg
Boy that picture brings back a flood of memories! My dads family is from there, his parents moved to Dallas in 71. But dads dads parents lived just outside of town, they had a big farm, I don’t remember my great grandmother, but my great grandfather passed in 2010, we had a lot fun running around the farm. My dads moms parents lived in town, my great grandfather passed in 2001. My last time up there was 2017, what would be my great grandmothers last thanksgiving, she passed the following year, good thing we had a great time. It’s been a good 6 years since I’ve been to Dodge, Dodge City days with the shoot outs were great, walking the brick streets was a lot of fun…..

Sorry for derailing the thread for a minute

Boy that picture brings back a flood of memories! My dads family is from there, his parents moved to Dallas in 71. But dads dads parents lived just outside of town, they had a big farm, I don’t remember my great grandmother, but my great grandfather passed in 2010, we had a lot fun running around the farm. My dads moms parents lived in town, my great grandfather passed in 2001. My last time up there was 2017, what would be my great grandmothers last thanksgiving, she passed the following year, good thing we had a great time. It’s been a good 6 years since I’ve been to Dodge, Dodge City days with the shoot outs were great, walking the brick streets was a lot of fun…..

My Mom's family is from around there. Grew up in Kinsley, then spread out to Dodge, Montezuma and beyond. I have a picture of me as a 4 year old in cowboy boots and hat next to the stagecoach.

You didn't derail the thread - if the pictures of our cars in various places bring back memories, that's great and what it is all about!

Back in the daily-driver days, blizzard of 96:

IMG_20230312_175736895.jpg

Drag race days, with the 360/380 crate motor:

IMG_20230312_175817444~2.jpg

And the start of it all...I bought the car in '92, this was '93, in St Augustine FL, on the way to key west for break (I'm in the varsity jacket):

IMG_20230312_175749723.jpg

Liking the mirror shots. Not a Bagel, a Seagull.

5BC65351-71A3-41E8-B145-3BDD8D998B7D.png

At the duck blind.
Guided hunt for two guys from
Sweden. Just outside of Roswell.20220428_210212.jpg

This picture is about 30 years old, from Delaware Raceway, near London, Ontario.

Screenshot_20220314-172246_kindlephoto-39070909.png

At Carlisle, 2000. Won 2nd in class on the Fun Field. Quite a bonus for a great weekend. 1,000 mile round trip from near London, Ontario, without a hiccup.

Carlisle 2000.jpg

In front of an old service station in S.W. Ontario. My car started running funny after a fill up here! LOL.

PA130091.JPG

Last edited:
Unrestored '72 SSP at the entrance monument (whales tail) to La Paz, Baja California Sur, Mexico and same car in a grudge race at Sonoma Speedway vs. my stepdaughter's 2004 Toyota 4Runner (she won by two second margin).

canario ballena copy.jpg

sonoma race.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back