• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pictures of Your Car in Unique Places

Still had the steelies on here, in front of some cool wall art-
20190828_112851.jpg

I had to post this because the building is so cool, been painted with the stars and stripes for as long as I can remember. My bro's Cutlass...don't go hatin', may not be pretty but it hauls the mail with it's 700hp 455! No "LS" swap needed here! He bought it when he was in the 'Corps in Yuma in '91.

Resized_Resized_20220420_125115(2).jpeg

Do you think the guy that this old car of mine sold to, many years ago, took this picture at this location, or is it a photo cropped picture?
Anyway to tell?

1971 Hemi GTX Mine (Small).jpg

Many classic car dealers have a room where they take photos. To make it easier the floor turns like a record player. It speeds the process. The back round Looks like wallpaper. MO

Many classic car dealers have a room where they take photos. To make it easier the floor turns like a record player. It speeds the process. The back round Looks like wallpaper. MO
Have to disagree with you there, big time.
When i sold that car, it went to a well known collector, down in Southern California, and he kept it for untold years, and started changing things on the car after he got it from me. Wheels, tires, among things.

Have to disagree with you there, big time.
When i sold that car, it went to a well known collector, down in Southern California, and he kept it for untold years, and started changing things on the car after he got it from me. Wheels, tires, among things.
You asked for an opinion, mine could be wrong but surface the car is on looks to perfect.My Opinion.

You asked for an opinion, mine could be wrong but surface the car is on looks to perfect.My Opinion.
Yep, i asked for membership opinion, but i really think your off base with your reply.
There would be no reason for the owner to take pictures, after he got it from me on a "turntable"

My Coronet on the Hot Rod 100 2017 run, just North of I-40 between Hinton and Geary, OK on Rt 66, at an old derelict truck stop closed since 1980.

My Imperial on the Hot Rod 100 2020 run, in Chandler, OK on Rt 66 in front of an old Phillips 66 gas station, built in 1922.

coronet on the HRH 17.jpg

Imperial HRH20.jpg

We run electric RC boats and took my car to the pond one day

It was a bit funny because we were all mopar guys too There was a newer Ram truck there that was not in the picture also

COUNTER TOP 017.JPG

Unrestored '72 SSP at the entrance monument (whales tail) to La Paz, Baja California Sur, Mexico and same car in a grudge race at Sonoma Speedway vs. my stepdaughter's 2004 Toyota 4Runner (she won by two second margin).

View attachment 1434060

View attachment 1434061

Your Mopar got taken on the strip by a 4Runner?....you're dead to me...
:p:p:p
The runner should pull about a 16.40, so I'm guessing the Plymouths 4 barrels weren't kicking in :poke:

Right, my SSP in post #121 is a stock 318 two-barrel and I raced it with the gear selector in "d" for drive. The 4Runner was the factory stock 4.0 liter.

We run electric RC boats and took my car to the pond one day

It was a bit funny because we were all mopar guys too There was a newer Ram truck there that was not in the picture also

View attachment 1434722
I find that we Mopar guys enjoy our toys more than Ford or GM guys do. If I can't stay young, I will stay immature.

Auto Transport Service
Back