• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pictures of Your Car in Unique Places

Does this qualify as unusual?

thumbnail_IMG_8758.jpg

My company has for decades built and furnished large outdoor load bearing roofs and stages for concerts, I toyed with idea for years of finding one of our shows where the stage lighting was loaded in the day before and no band equipment was not expected till the day of show, and I could take one or two of my cars and fly them literally above the stage at an interesting angle, and use the stage lighting to great effect depending on the location.
I retired after 52 years on 1/1/23, it's not going happen for me.:(

You can do your your own cruise with all those car. If you need an extra driver, I'll volunteer!:screwy::screwy::screwy::lowdown::lol:
It's a family affair... no doubt...Son, #2 Daughter, Wife and me. Also have the #1 son in law and the son's GF... not sure about her so I may need you!
familycarcruiseoct12022 173.jpg

Two.. and the Wife was out here in the shop a few minutes ago and I pointed at the empty shop stall (since the Bird's in the trailer) and said "hey look, room for another"...

Right. It's hard to keep up!
I bet she was excited!

Well, I'm really not following the rules here, but since my car hasn't BEEN to any unique places yet (since pulling from a field) :(, I offer the following....

My admittedly boring 'car in my shop' picture:

IMG_20201106_075144.jpg

With a Bonus: The 1966 Charger in a tree from the movie "Big Fish"! :)

1707342676114.png

Last edited:
Well, I'm really not following the rules here, but since my car hasn't BEEN to any unique places yet :(, I offer the following....

My admittedly boring 'car in my shop' picture:

View attachment 1605375

With a Bonus: The 1966 Charger in a tree from the movie "Big Fish"! :)

View attachment 1605378
Awesome! Nothing boring about it!

Little known fact; the people that owned that BigFish car in the 90s had asked if they could fly me down to Texas to finish up another Charger they had. Like a moron I didn't go :rolleyes:

Awesome! Nothing boring about it!

Little known fact; the people that owned that BigFish car in the 90s had asked if they could fly me down to Texas to finish up another Charger they had. Like a moron I didn't go :rolleyes:

1707344510870.png

Still cool that you were asked!

Thats quite a hall from home in that car
He moved to CA. in 67, think he worked for Sikorsky. Transferred back to CT. in71 after an earthquake, his wife was shook up. Drove it back and sold it to a friend of mine, I saw the ad and told him.

He moved to CA. in 67, think he worked for Sikorsky. Transferred back to CT. in71 after an earthquake, his wife was shook up. Drove it back and sold it to a friend of mine, I saw the ad and told him.
71 Sylmar Quake.. Scared a lot of folks... Ya mean the earth actually quakes??? Just a little 6.5... Hate to see what a big one would do...

Auto Transport Service
Back