• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pictures on Private Conversations

My lawnmower gets more use during the winter here in Victoria than in the summer.
I was mowing my lawn just over a week ago, and the front left wheel fell off. :lol:

I suppose I have done well.....it is around 23 years old now. The guy at the lawnmower repair shop laughs every time he sees it....I bought it new there, and he always says that it must be the oldest Victor Bronco still running. A bit rich coming from a guy who is a lifelong Camaro guy. :lol:

I was mowing my lawn just over a week ago, and the front left wheel fell off. :lol:

I suppose I have done well.....it is around 23 years old now. The guy at the lawnmower repair shop laughs every time he sees it....I bought it new there, and he always says that it must be the oldest Victor Bronco still running. A bit rich coming from a guy who is a lifelong Camaro guy. :lol:
I have a Toro front wheel drive 20" walk behind that I bought around 87 and it still runs good with only one carb rebuild and my Gravely 16 horse garden tractor is an 84 model with a 50" deck and it's still going good. Rebuilt the deck probably 15 years ago and had to replace the PTO clutch in 06 and had to pull EVERYTHING from the dual range 4 speed forward and reverse gearbox to get to that dang clutch! That was a bitch!

Auto Transport Service
Back