• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pie Tins ( No longer being made ) are available for less than 1/2 hour from Now to purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did but this is a B Body Forum so.........................
Ok your response seemed odd because KNOWING that, how "could it ONLY help B-body owners"......................

I wasn't trying to not include other Body owners. Again, this is a B Body Forum. There is a A Body Forum and a C Body Forum. I belong to both of them as well. I just figured that if someone went to Ebay to note the unusual Large number pie tins that they would have witnessed all the pie tins for all the Body pie tins available at the time. My belief is that it is still pretty easy to find pie tins for A & C's. Again it is very, very hard to find 440 Commandos and 440 Magnums. I wrote the orig. post TO HELP with those pie tins that are really hard to find now.

..and to promote selling your $400 tin on Ebag !
Enjoy Life now.... and treat others kindly..........and don't falsely accuse others .......It has a Expiration date ....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back